P&O: Pineapples and Oranges

Roll out the Oranges...

“Womanizer, womanizer. You’re a womanizer, OH!” I yelled at the top of my lungs as I got ready for the first day of school of my last year.
“Jess!! You know I love you, but hurry up! We’re gonna be late!” My younger sister yelled up the stairs.
“Fine I’m coming Carly!” I yelled back down to annoy her. And how do I annoy her?
“Its PEACHES!” She yelled back. That’s how I annoy her, she has this odd fascination with being called by her middle name…. And fruit salad at that.

I finally got down stairs wearing bright faded blue skinny jeans with a white singlet that a cute cartoon orange on it. It was outside joke… my last names Orange. I grabbed my leather jacket and white postman’s bag as I headed out the door, and presented myself to my sister, "done!" i yelled and she looked over at me and sighed. I then headed to my black ‘67 Chevy Impala.

I know it’s the Supernatural car, but they stole it off me! I got it before the show started. Yes, I got the car with my own money that I saved up and I saved up money over the years to get it into pristine condition. Oh and Jensen Ackles is hot!!

Ross POV

I flicked my hair across my face, I had just gotten up.
“Ah done.” I started in the mirror and this stared back. I then herd the annoying tune of Brittany Spike? Spieal? Agh something.

I went to my younger sister’s bedroom door and banged on it. She opened the door and the annoying tune got louder, “you’re a womanizer, OH!” Came from the stereo.

“Pear we gotta go! The bus is nearly here!” I yelled over the (so-called) music.
She turned it down, “ok I’m nearly done.”
I trotted down the stairs and sure enough the bus pulled up.
“Its here!” I yelled. I heard a shriek then saw Chantelle canter down the stairs passed me out the door. I just laughed and shook my head. Then followed her out.

As we got on the bus I muttered to her.
“Close Pear, close.”
We sat down, and I pondered over the fact that I had been calling Chantelle, Pear ever since she was little, and now she gets everyone to call her that. She’s one weird girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was by both of us (channyb and carlyb)
enjoy!