Goodbye

You Found Me

I held tightly onto Nick for who knows how long. He let go and looked me in the eyes. He was crying too. "I'm sorry." He said. He stared at me for a moment, then leaned in and kissed me. I closed my eyes, it lasted for over 10 seconds. He pulled back and I opened my eyes, looking at him curiously. "But...Miley.." "I broke up with her, Blake. I love YOU. Not her." That made me even more confused. "But..." "I never really wanted to break up with you. The label kind of forced me to. They wanted me to go out with Miley, so it would give us and her more publicity. The breakup can give them plenty of that, though." I smiled, and he smiled back. "We should probably get you back home." I sighed. "Come on," he said, standing up and offering to help me up. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. He had definitely gotten stronger. He helped me grab all my stuff and we slowly headed back toward my house.

It had to be late at night, yet all the lights were on. We walked toward the front door, and Nick opened it for me and we walked on it. I held my breath waiting for what would happen. "BLAKE!" I heard someone scream, as I was attacked in hugs from Danny and Kris. Sarah and Todd were right behind them. As they let go and I could take a look around the room, I noticed all the Jonas' were here too, right down to Danielle. My mom walked up to me and pulled me into a tight embrace. "Oh, Blake." She mumbled. She let go and hugged Nick. "Thank you so much, Nicholas." "No prob." He responded. His family gave me their hugs, then they left for their house. Danny and Kris went down to the basement to play X-Box, and Sarah and Todd had probably gone to bed. My mom and I were left sitting in the living room. She stared at me. "Are you two back together?" "Umm, what?" I asked, confused. "You and Nicholas? Are you dating again?" I wasn't really sure on that, I mean he had kissed me and said he loved me, but that didn't really confirm we were dating again, did it? "I guess so." I said. She nodded then was quiet again. "I'm sorry..about earlier," she spoke up again, "I wasn't in a very good mood." I nodded, telling her I understood. "I do have to ground you though for running away. 1 week." She stated. I nodded again. I led myself to my bedroom, which looked pretty much the same from how I left it. I dropped my bag on the ground, and jumped into my bed, hoping I'd get better sleep here then I did in the treehouse.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated again! Thanks a jillion times to anyone who is reading this! :)