Steal Your Pain

I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh

There’s not much to say. I never really had much to say. You always left me speechless, so when, at night, I couldn’t sleep, I didn’t thought about what to say to you the next day. I was trying to remember ways to make you laugh.
Your laugh never gets old.
My love for it doesn’t either.

I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away

I’ve told you this so many times. Still now, I’m not sure if you ever believed. The first time I saw you cry, I told you this. Maybe that was the only time you believed. That was also the only time I’ve cried with you, when I really though of you as a gift from God. You wouldn’t be there forever but the feeling faded away. I took you for guarantee. Now I know you weren’t.
I only wish I could go back on time.

I keep your photograph

I still have it. The most precious thing you ever gave me.
You always gave me dazzling gifts, but they never meant a thing, I realize now. I’m only happy you didn’t take it away with you.
I did cut my face off it. I don’t deserve to be seen with such wonderful creature.

I know it serves me well

Deserve to see your face and not be able to touch it. I deserve every kind of torture involving you. But don’t ask me to take it lightly. Never ask me to see you with him and not wish I was him.

I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

I knew he was going to hurt you. Maybe I only knew it because I wanted to know it. I wanted to know he wasn’t better than me, that you didn’t have a reason to prefer him, that you might still want me after all.
I wanted to talk to you again. I wanted to tell you I’d hold you tight and steal your pain away.
I tried.

'Cause I'm broken when I'm open

You didn’t let me talk to you. I understand that I’m not good enough for you but I thought you would give me a chance. See how much broken I am without you. When I opened myself to you, you would understand.

And I don't feel like I am strong enough

I don’t feel like I’m strong enough to try again. I don’t feel like I’ll be able to see you, to try to talk to you and not break in front of you, not cry and not beg for you to take me back.
I don’t want you to pity me, so I’ll never try again.

'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome

But I feel tented to. Sometimes I don’t care if you’re pitying me. I just need you close to me. When I’m alone, without you I feel empty. Empty without you.

And I don't feel right when you're gone away

Every time I wake up I feel it. The emptiness. But I don’t feel lighter. I feel heavier. If only I knew you were better this way. But you’re not better without me, just like I’m not right when I’m not with you.

The worst is over now and we can breathe again

At least I know you don’t love me anymore. I know that you’re not suffering as much as I am. I feel too heavy to breath. At least the worse is over for you and you can breathe again.

I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away

But I’m still in love. As much as I want to hold you high and steal your pain away I need you to do the same so much.
You make it all better when the world turns its back on me.
You always did. I never noticed but now I know a good night of sleep does nothing for me when I don’t have you.

There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight

I’ve gave up. I can’t try no more. I’ll just live my life at day and cry at night. Think about you while I pretend to be happy and think about you when I don’t have to pretend anymore. I’ll just wait for this to be over. I’m that much of a coward that I’ll just live my life wishing and waiting for it to come true.

I wanna hold you high and steal your pain
♠ ♠ ♠
The same as ever...
Hope you enjoy and commente please!