Status: inactive for the time being

My two Best Friends are a wolf demon and a Dark Angel?...cool

We're Here

~Niana's Home~

Akira and Michiro looked at Jared and Ivy with wide eyes. In no way did the two boys think that Niana was a vampire. Her eyes never changed colors when they were with her. She never tried to drink their blood when they had all slept over Michiros house. And she could walk in the day light and she could eat normal food. Jared looked at the two boys concerned

"We know what you two are, I can sense it and I'm sorry Michiro but you smell like a wet dog" Jared told them and Michiro scratched the back of his neck

"Sorry Mr. Ortaga"

"Nothing to be sorry about son. And Akira even though you might not know it, I can sense the darkness in you. You are a dark Angel am I correct?" Jared asked. Akira looked up at him shocked but nodded his head. He was at a loss of words. He had just found out that his best friend was a vampire and not an angel. Also that her original hair color was pink and not brown. Clearly she had received her fathers blue eyes and her mothers quiet demeanor. But he just couldn't grasp the concept the fact of what was happening now.

"Why is Nia in the hospital?" Akira asked in a quiet voice. Ivy looked at her husband not exactly knowing what to say to them. Jared let out a sigh holding the bridge of his nose as he closed his eyes

"Niana is going to transform tonight. She was suppose to do it two days ago but something is wrong with her"

"Transform?" Michiro asked

"Well the only part of her that looks different are her eyes. They turn ruby red and her hair grows out. She looks more innocent then usual but she is actually extremely short tempered and dangerous" Ivy explained to them in a quiet voice. Suddenly Jared's cell phone rang. He looked to see who was calling and then looked at his wife with worry in his eyes. He had excused himself to answer the call. Ivy looked at the other picture she held in her hands. It was that of Niana when she was a toddler. It was their first family portrait. She smiled down at it as tears welled up in her brilliant green eyes

"I remember when things weren't so hard for her. She was so care-free back then. Before she knew what she was" Ivy said more to herself. Akira and Michiro looked at Ivy with sympathy in their eyes.

"She was such a sweet little girl, always looking for her fathers attention back then" Ivy gave a small laugh

"You see, Her father was alway away on business and Niana wanted nothing more then to get his attention. When he would leave. Niana would sit by the door every night telling me that he was going come home. He would come home late from his trips and there Niana would be, sleeping by the door holding her picture of Jared close to her small body" Ivy told them as tear fell from her eyes.

In a flash, Jared was kneeling in front of Ivy gently wiping her tears away with a small smile playing across his lips. Ivy held his hand as she closed her eyes

"She'll be fine, Ivy" he whispered to his crying wife. He had gotten up and lightly kissed her forehead.

"What did they call for?" she asked changing the subject but Jared looked away from them. Ivy stood up with worry

"We need to get there, and fast" was all he was able to get out.

~Niana's POV~

She had woke up as pain coursed through her body. She had let out a spine chilling scream closing her eyes tightly. Nurse Bekka rushed in, wearing her usual pink plaid nurse dress, her green eyes full of worry. She had restrained Niana down to the bed as she arched her back in pain. Bekka had rushed out of the room to get the doctor. Niana had tried to get free of the restraints but she knew there was no use. Tears streamed down her face. Never had her transformation hurt so much. It was always simple, but for some reason she was in a large amount of pain and she was having blood cravings.

Doctor Erikson had called Jared to inform him that they had to get over to the hospital as fast as they could and then rushed to Niana's side. She was gripping the bars on the bed so tight that her knuckles were turning white. He had pulled out a needle and injected the contents into Niana's system. She had closed her eyes even tighter in pain. The contents of the needle were suppose to numb the pain but obviously her body wanted her to suffer.

She had let out another spine chilling scream as her back arched. She wanted it to stop. It was like her insides were on fire as electricity went through her bones. Tears had continued to fall even more then before.

Jared, Ivy, Akir and Michiro ran into the room where Niana was and the two younger boys froze in their spots. They didnt like seeing Niana like this. Jared and Ivy ran over to their daughter. Niana had looked up at her parents pleading for them to make it stop. Ivy covered her mouth as tears ran down her cheeks. Jared had held his daughters hand telling her that she had to relax her body but she kept telling him that she was in pain and couldnt relax. Michiro had ran over to her and held her other hand, telling her that he was there for her. She had closed her eyes tightly as she let out another scream.

Akira watched as Niana's body shook with pain and fear and her eyes held fear and pleading for someone to stop the pain that was coursing through her body. Akira shook his head. Here he was, watching the girl he was in love with, suffer. And he wasnt there by her side like Michiro was. Akira ran over to her

"Undo the restraints Michiro!" Akira yelled as he reached the side Jared was on and undid the restraints. Michiro didnt hesitate at the order and immediately undid the restraints on his side.

"You dont know what you're doing!" Doctor Erickson and Jared yelled together but Akira simply got in the bed with Niana as she sat straight up. Akira had wrapped his arms around her holding her close to him. He had one hand wrapped around her waist and then other on the back of her head holding her close to him.

"She'll kill you kid, she has blood lust"

"I dont care, Im not gunna stand by and watch her scream in pain when i know i can help her" Akira told them. Niana wrapped her arms around Akira's chest crying

"Make it go away...." she cried into his chest, pain rippling through her voice. Akira held her close to him

"You need to relax Nia, Michiro and I are here for you. We wont leave your side" he whispered in her ear. Niana's grip on Akira tightened.

After about two hours, Niana had fallen asleep against Akira. He looked down at her with worry in his eyes. Never again did he want to see her look so fragile and scared. He had laid her on her pillow and laid on his side on her right. Michiro climbed in the bed on her left holding her hand gently as Akira did the same thing. Jared, Ivy and Doctor Erikson had stepped back and watched the two boys lay with Niana.

"They should probably leave" Erikson told them but Jared shook his head

"Even if we told them, they wouldnt leave her side unless we killed them first" Jared mused. He knew that they would have to kill the two boys in order to get them to leave but then Niana wouldnt have them around to help her when she needed them the most.

The three adults had decided to leave the boys with Niana for the night. Akira and Michiro looked at each other

"Do you think she'll be okay?" Michiro whispered

"Yeah, Its Nia. She'll be fine" Akira whispered back as they both laid their heads near Nianas and fell asleep holding her hands.