Status: Updates slowly, slight writers block

Nose Straps and CD's

Chapter 1

I was walking with Aoi and Ruki. We were talking and having fun, but at every window that had some sort of good reflection, I stopped.

"Come on, Reita, the nose strap is fine!" Aoi complained.

"No it's not, it keeps sliding down!" I whined, and tried to make it tighter. When I was done I smiled back at my friends. "There, I'm done now.." I said and we continued through the stores.

A while later and I hadn't been getting any problems with my nose strap. I had split up with the girls, since we were gonna buy presents for each other. I walked around, I had already found their perfect gifts, when I walked past the music store. I went in and bought two new Cd's that I wanted. I paid and the guy behind the counter held out the plastic bag with my Cd's, but when I reached for it he pulled it back.

"What's with the nose thing?" he asked and smiled.

"It's a nose strap, and I like it, end off." I muttered, a bit annoyed. I snatched the bag from his hand then left the store. I was happily skipping along, humming on Filth in The Beauty. Then I bumped into someone, sending us both to the ground. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking.." I said, getting up and held my hand out to help him up. When he took my hand I looked at him and gasped.

"Hi there, copycat!" he said and smiled, tugging at my nose strap. I growled a bit at him, I don't like when people touches my nose strap.

"I'm Rei-- Eh Fall." I said, blushing.

"Nice to meet you, Fall, I'm Reita.. But I bet you already knew that." I nodded and blushed more.

"Y-Yeah, I do.." I stuttered out, all of a sudden really shy. I mean, I was standing face to face with GazettE's Reita!

"Where did you get that by the way? It looks really cool!" he said, pointing to my nose strap.

"Actually my friend made it." I said. "I have more at home, some of them are really cool, and she made them all.. By hand too!"

"Really? That's cool!"

"Yeah.. But they're not half as cool as yours though.." He smiled. "Oh shit, I need to get back." I said, face palming. "I'm so sorry, I need to find my friends.. Oh, wait.. Could you sign my nose strap?" I asked and he smiled and nodded. I gave him a sharpie and he signed my nose strap across the nose. How he did it I don't know, but he did. I looked at my own reflection in a nearby mirror/wall/decoration thingy and smiled. "Awesome, thanks!" I said and then left him, floating on clouds.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Ruki, it's up.. Happy now? XD