Status: Updates slowly, slight writers block

Nose Straps and CD's

Chapter 13

When I woke up I realized that in the past days I've been doing a lot of sleeping. I sighed and went to take a shower. When I was done I blow dried my hair, got dressed in a black gothic lolita dress with red white and pink details, did my hair and make up then put on a black nose strap. I sighed then went downstairs. I found the girls in the living room with the guys.

"Hey there. How are you feeling?"AoiRain asked.

"I'm.. Okay.." I said. "Hungry, but other than that I'll be fine.."

"Well, then let's got out to eat." Ruki said and smiled. I looked around in the room and saw that Aoi andAoiRain were getting cuddly. I smiled then nodded.

"Yeah, sure.. As long as I get food, I'm happy." I said and shrugged.

We all piled up in the cars and drove to a restaurant. When we got there we were showed to a table in the back. It was darker there, and less chance that the guys would be discovered by fans.

"Fall!" I heard someone yell. I turned around to see who it was just to be tackled to the ground. "I haven't seen you in ages!"

"Yeah! You never called!" I said to the blond boy on top of me. "I've missed you and all, Maya, but please get off me.." He got up and then helped me up.

"So, how you've been?"

"I've been fine.. What are you doing here?"

"Food." he said and popped a lollipop in his mouth. I rolled my eyes slightly.

"Well, we're just about to eat, would you like to join us?"

"Yes!" he said and we sat down. A waiter came and gave us our menus, me and Maya looked at the same one.

When our food arrived we started eating and talked and just had fun. When we were done we paid then left the restaurant.

"So, Storm.. Wanna come over to my place?" Maya asked and I rolled my eyes. Then Uruha hit Maya straight on the jaw. I groaned and before anything would get out of hand, I grabbed Uruha by the color and pretty much threw him away from Maya.

"What is it with men and fighting?!" I growled, keeping an eye on Uruha. "Come on, Maya, you need ice for that.." I said and sawRukiStorm swooning over Uruha's 'manliness' and I rolled my eyes. Ugh, how can I have such idiotic friends?

"I'll be fine, Fall.." Maya said and once again I rolled my eyes. Men.

"Okay." I said and shrugged. Maya jumped in his car and the guys piled up in our cars. Aoi looked over at me.

"You're not coming with us?" he asked.

"No, I think I'm gonna walk home.." I said and I saw Kai's worried face. "I'll be fine, I promise." I said and waved as they drove off.

I started walk and after about halfway I was pulled into an alleyway.

"Hey there, pretty.." an old mans voice said, and it reeked with alcohol.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH noes?! What's gonna happen to Fall?! O: