Status: Updates slowly, slight writers block

Nose Straps and CD's

Chapter 14

"Oh, hell no!!" I said, seriously pissed off by everything that had happened in the past couple of days, and I just bottled it up until I found something that I could release all that anger on. And I just found it.. Well, technically, it found me, but still.. I just started kicking and punching him until he ran away, and I stood there, pissed off, yet relived. I then continued walking home like nothing had happened.

"What took you so long?"AoiRain asked.

"Fucking drunk tried to rape and possibly kill me.." I muttered, still pissed off. "But he ran away before he could do anything, because I kicked his ass."

"You.. Kicked his ass?" Aoi asked.

"What? Just because I'm a girl I can't fight? Is that what you're saying?!" I growled at him.AoiRain andRukiStorm were quickly by my side, holding me back. I was not easily pushed into my rage-mode, and it didn't happen often, but when I did, I was not fun to be around.

"Come on, let's go to the gym.."AoiRain said calmly and they dragged me to our little gym in the basement. It's just a punching bag and a treadmill really, but it helps at a time like this. I put on the boxing gloves and started hitting on the punching bag. After about an hour I was exhausted, but still a bit mad. I wasn't going to jump anyone for the smallest thing though.

"I need a shower.." I mumbled and went up to get a shower. When I was done I put on a pair of sweatpants and a baggy shirt. I then walked back to the living room where the guys were.

"You're not gonna hit me are you?" Aoi asked. I understood that the girls had filled them in on how I worked and I rolled my eyes.

"No, that's why I have the punching bag.. And drunken bastards that pull you into alleyways." I said and the girls and I laughed.

"Well, you're okay and that's all that matters." Reita said and Kai nodded in agreement.

We stayed up and talked for a while, until the guys decided to go home and I went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know.. Sry.. XD