Status: Updates slowly, slight writers block

Nose Straps and CD's

Chapter 16

When Reita pulled over at a club I got out and joined the girls. We all entered the club and sat down at a booth. We ordered drinks, and then the girls dragged me up on the dance floor. I usually don't like to dance, but this time I decided just to let go and have fun. I started moving my body to the music. After a while I felt arms around my waist. I looked over my shoulder and saw Ruki. I rolled my eyes, but smiled as I continued dancing with him. After about five minutes later I returned to the table where Reita and Kai still sat.

"Hi guys!" I said and smiled. I ordered another drink, finished it in a few minutes, then dragged Reita to the dance floor. I danced with him for a while, then I went back to get Kai. When I was done dancing with Kai I went back to the table and decided to have a few more drinks. Within minutesAoiRain, Aoi, Uruha,RukiStorm and Ruki joined me, Kai and Reita and we started talking. I was getting just a tad bit drunk after a while. And by the looks of it, I wasn't alone. I think we all were more or less drunk.RukiStorm and Uruha were making out like crazy, andAoiRain was sitting on Aoi's lap.

"Hey, let's play 'I have never'!"AoiRain yelled and the rest of us nodded. we ordered a new set of drinks, and when we got them we looked atAoiRain. "I have never.. I have never had sex with someone at this table."

No surprise there, Uruha andRukiRain both took a sip out of their glasses.

"I have never wanted to have sex with someone at this table. And if you've had sex with that person, it counts!" Aoi said.

This time Uruha, Ruki, Aoi, Reita, Kai,RukiStorm and me took a sip. I blushed a bit, but I was being honest.

"I have never dated a friend." Uruha said

I looked around before raising my glass and took a sip.

"Now I'm interested.. Who and why and when?" Aoi asked.

"Ages ago, before I moved here, with the girls.. I was.. 15 and she was two years younger than me.."

"Wait, 'she'?" Uruha asked. "Now you got me interested too!"

"Yes, she. I'm bi, so is she.. She is my best friend, she lives in Stockholm, back home in Sweden.. It lasted two months, but we were still a couple, we were still dating.." I said and shrugged. "She was still my girlfriend.."

The game continued until we had done two laps around the table. And after that I don't remember much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-oh XD