Status: Updates slowly, slight writers block

Nose Straps and CD's

Chapter 17

When I woke up I had a killer headache. What the hell happened last night? I realized that I was in a bed, my bed, in my room. But something wasn't adding up. I suddenly realized that I was naked. My heart started beating faster as I sat up in bed, holding the covers closly to my body, and tried to remember what happened yesterday. It was blurry, probibly due to alcohol, and my headache got worse. Just then someone stirred next to me.

"What happened last night?" Kai asked and I laid back down and sighed. "We didn't, did we..?"

"I don't think I want to know.. I have a killer headache.." I said and looked at him. "But.. I think we did.."

He kissed me, and what suprised me was that I kissed him back. I got butterflies in my stomach and that feeling of pure love.

"Come, let's get some breakfast.." he said and I nodded. We got dressed, I brushed my hair and then we walked downstairs hand in hand.AoiRain andRukiStorm were sitting at the table. When they saw us they looked both happy and like they wanted to ask me if I was sure. I smiled at them and then Kai started making breakfast. I sat down with the girls and we started talking. I could see that they, too, probibly had the biggest hangovers ever. I decided that my head was about to explode so I went to take a painkiller. When I sat back down at the table Kai put aplate of food infront of me then sat down with his plate next to me. We started eating.

"So, where's Uruha nad Aoi?" I asked, teasing the girls.

"Uruha's asleep.."RukiStorm said with a smirk then poked her tongue out.

"I don't know where Aoi is.. What are you implying?"AoiRain said, trying to sound innocent. But that sort of failed when he entered the room, giving her a quick kiss before taking a plate and filled it with food (Kai being smart, through hangover and all, made enough food to feed me, [a]AoiRain,RukiStorm and the GazettE boys) and sat down next to her. I giggled but then continued eating.

We talked and had fun until the sound of Cassis filled the room. I blushed but then walked out into the hallway and looked through my jackets pockets until I found my cellphone.

"Hello?" I said, not bothering to look at caller ID.

"Hey, Fall.. I know this might seem wierd, but.. Have you seen Kai?" Ruki's voice asked. "I mean, I am pretty sure that Uruha is at your place, and I think that Aoi is there too if you think about how cuddly him and Rain were last night.."

"Ruki, you're rambling.. But yeah, I know where Kai is.. You wanna talk to him?"

"Yes, please.."

I walked back into the kitchen and handed Kai the phone, mouthing 'Ruki' to him. He took the phone, then walked out of the room.

"So, you and Kai, huh?"RukiStorm said.

"I think so, yeah.." I siad and blushed.

"Wait.. You slept with Kai?!" Aoi yelled out.

"Fall slept with Kai?" I heard Uruha's voice echo from the doorway. I blushed deeply and cleared my throat.

"None of your buisness, okay?" I growled and the girls started to giggle. Just then Kai came back and handed me the phone. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and I smiled at him.

"What do you guys want to do today?" Kai asked.

"I want to stay in.. Hangover.."AoiRain andRukiStorm said in unison and I giggled.

"Agreed!" I said and went to wash my plate. I sighed when I saw the pile of dishes and decided that if I didn't do the dishes now, they would never be done. So I started to do the dishes. Very quickly I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Need help?" Kai asked and kissed my neck.

"Yes, please." I said. He chuckled and started to help me with the dishes. After ten minutes we were done and I went up to my room, Kai just behind me. I laid down on my bed and groaned. "I'm soo tired.." I said with a sigh. He chuckled and laid down next to me, stroking my hair. I cuddled up to him.

"I love you, Fall.." he whispered.

"I.. I love you too, Kai." I said and smiled.

"So, we're dating now?" he asked and I nodded. "Good." he said and kissed the top of my head. I fell asleep hearing his steady breathing and heartbeats.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww, Kai and Fall.. <3