Status: Updates slowly, slight writers block

Nose Straps and CD's

Chapter 2

I saw Aoi and Ruki sitting in a coffee shop and I ran up to them. "Oh my god you guys, you can never guess who I just met!" I squealed.

"I don't know, some poor guy that was forced to sign you nose strap?" Ruki said and I glared at her.

"No! I just saw Reita!!" They both gave me looks that told me they had no idea who I was talking about. "Reita, bassist of GazettE!! And the guy who started with the nose strap!! And I have his autograph!" I said and squealed again. "Wait.. If Reita's here, that must mean that the others are here too.. We've got to find them!!"

"Aw, come on, Reita! We just got our coffee!" Aoi complained and I sighed and sat down.

"Okay.." I mumbled. "But because of it you are buying me a cup of coffee and a chocolate muffin!"

"Sure.. But I don't get why you're so eager to go after them.." Aoi said and Ruki nodded in agreement.

"But this is not just any random people we're talking about, this is the GazettE!! Like, one of the best JRock bands on earth ever!" A waiter came with my coffee and muffin and I started to break small nibbles from the muffin and eating it. I took a sip of coffee just to choke on it when I saw Uruha and Kai enter. I was coughing like mad, staring at them, and they looked over at me.

"Are you okay, Reita?!" Aoi asked, patting my back. I just nodded and looked at the two guys in chock as they came closer.

"So you're the girl Reita was talking about.." Uruha said and I nodded, speechless. I had at least stopped coughing. "I'm Uruha and this is Kai, but you knew that. I just nodded.

"Hi, I'm Aoi, that's Reita and Ruki." Aoi said and I felt my cheeks burn up.

"Oh, really..? And what are your real names?" Uruha asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm Fall.." I mumbled, not looking up at them.

"Storm.."RukiStorm said. "And that's Rain."AoiRain seemed to be speechless and I just sat there blushing.

"Nice to meet you girls.. So I guess you're fans?" Kai said and smiled.

"I am, but not them.." I said and dared to look up. "I was the one who came up with the nicknames and.. Yeah.." I mumbled. I started chewing on my lip nervously. It's a nervous habit I have.

"Oh, okay.. Well, It's always fun to meet a fan.." Kai said.

"Well, I.. I don't want to seem like a crazed fan girl, but I think you guys are great and you're pretty much my idols, so.." I said, then blushed. "Can.. Can I get your autographs?" The guys gladly signed my nose strap and I mentally squealed. Three down, two to go or something.

"Well, it was nice talking to you girls.." Kai said with a smile and Uruha nodded.

"Nice talking to you too.." I said then they left.

"How the hell did they know that we weren't using out real names?!"AoiRain said and glared at me.

"I told you, they are the real deal!! Reita, Aoi and Ruki are from the band GazettE, I told you that already! And that was Uruha and Kai, the other two members in the band!" I explained. It felt like I was being jumped at, but I knew I wasn't.

"Oh, okay.."AoiRain said.
♠ ♠ ♠
THERE second chapter's up.. This ought to make Ruki happy..