Status: Updates slowly, slight writers block

Nose Straps and CD's

Chapter 3

We sat there a while longer just talking and messing around. We were walking toAoiRains car when I heard my name being called out. I turned around and saw Kai walking up to me.

"Hi Fall." he said in a tone like we've known each other forever.

"Hi Kai.." I mumbled and started chewing on my lip again.

"I thought that maybe you wanted to meet Ruki and Aoi too.." he said and I nodded. I followed him,AoiRain andRukiStorm following behind me, and we came to a car. The whole band was standing around it. I bit my lip so I wouldn't squeal and then started chewing on it. Aoi and Ruki looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Hi, I'm Fall, and this is Storm and Rain." I said, suddenly very social. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm a big fan.." I said and bowed my head. The guys looked impressed.

"Yeah, Reita here told us about you." Ruki said. "And Kai and Uruha told us that you stole our names.."

At that I blushed. "Yeah.. Well, we never give out our real names really, so we were trying to find names that we liked, so I suggested taking Japanese names and.. Well, here we are.." I said and giggled nervously.

"So who's who?" Aoi asked.AoiRain took a step forward, standing next to me.

"I'm Aoi, or Rain." she said and smiled.

"I'm Ruki, or Storm.."RukiStorm said and stood on my other side.

"And I'm Reita, or Fall.." I said and giggled.

"I have a feeling that's not your real names, but it works I guess.." Aoi said then walked up to me with a sharpie in his hand and signed my nose strap. "Don't wanna be worse than them.." he whispered in my ear, making me blush. He then handed the sharpie to Ruki who also signed my nose strap. It's official, I'm never ever washing it again.

"Th-thanks.." I stuttered out.

"No problem." Ruki said and smiled. "Hey, you girls wanna come over to our place? Kai could make some food and we could get to know each other better.."

"Yeah, sure!" I said and looked over.RukiStorm was looking at either Aoi or Uruha, couldn't tell since they were standing close to each other and I mentally face palmed. That look just meant one thing..

"Got room for one more in your car?"RukiStorm said with her flirtatious voice. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Storm, we have our own car!" I said and pulled her away from the guys. "Sorry, but we need to get our car and all.." I mumbled.

"Well, maybe I can drive you guys to my place and we'll meet up there later.." Reita said and I shrugged.

"It's okay for me, but you should talk to A--Rain, since it's her car and all.." I said and gaveAoiRain my famous puppy dog pout. She sighed then nodded.

"Come on then.." she said.

"Whohoo! Come on, Reita." I said and we walked to our car. I got in the passengers side,AoiRain andRukiStorm got in the back and Reita got in the drivers seat. "Hey, could we go by our place? I need to get some stuff.." I asked Reita and he nodded.

"Sure, just give me the directions and I'll drive you there.." he said and about ten minutes later he pulled up at our driveway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ruki be happy girl now? XD