Status: Updates slowly, slight writers block

Nose Straps and CD's

Chapter 7

When I woke up I realized that I was not alone in the bed; someone was snuggled up to me. I felt slightly panicked until I realized that it was Fall. I looked at her sleeping form and smiled. I got up, trying to to wake her up then got dressed. I looked at her one more time before I decided to wake her up. I gently shook her.

"Fall..? Fall..? Wake up.." I said softly and she stirred a bit.

"Go away, lemme sleep." she mumbled, batting my hands away. I laughed and shook her again.

"Come on, Fall.. You need to get up." I said and she opened her eyes and gasped.

"Oh my god.. I'm so sorry it's just.. I.." she stuttered out. "How the hell did I get here?"

"I don't know, when I woke up you were snuggled up to me.." I said with a laugh and she blushed.

"Sorry.. I must've had a bad dream.." she said, blushing.

"It's okay, really.." I said and smiled at her. She stood up and stretched a bit. I couldn't help but stare at her body, it was just... Perfect.

".. Reita?" she asked and I snapped out of my trance.

"Yeah.."

"... Nothing.." she said then walked out of the room. I followed her out and walked into the kitchen where Kai was making breakfast. Ruki, Rain and Aoi were up, waiting for their breakfast.

"Morning Reita!" Ruki said. Kai turned around and gave me quick glare then turned back to the stove. I felt confused, what the hell was with Kai? Just then Fall entered, dressed and made up. Wait, hadn't I just left her five minutes ago?

"Good morning guys!" she said happily and got mumbles of 'good morning' back. Kai turned around to face her.

"Good morning Fall-Chan." he said with a smile. "Hungry?"

"Starved." she said and Kai served her and the rest of us food. We all sat down to eat and I started talking to Fall to get to know her better. Kai glared at me the whole time and cut in every now and then. When she was done eating she washed her plate then went into the living room to gather her things.

"Well, I should.. Go check on Storm.." Rain said and gulped. I don't blame her, my room is wall to wall with Uruha's and I heard some disturbing noises from it last night. I shuddered at the thought then put the dishes in the sink and walked into the living room. Fall was sitting on the couch watching TV and smiled at me when I entered.

"Hi, Reita." she said and then turned back to the TV.

"Hey.." I said and sat down on the couch. Then the rest of the guys entered, including a pissed off looking Kai and a tired Uruha.

"Where's Storm?" Rain asked Uruha, and she seemed pretty angry.

"She's taking a shower.." Uruha said and plopped down on the couch between me and Fall.

After that Fall started talking to Uruha, and I think I actually heard her threaten him. I chuckled and then we all started talking until Storm entered the living room.

"Hey, can we go to the mall today?" she asked and sat down on Uruhas lap. They kissed and I rolled my eyes.

"Sure we can.." he answered and I heard heavy sighs from both Rain and Fall. Ruki, Uruha, Storm and Aoi jumped into our car while me, Fall, Rain and Kai jumped into Rains car.Kai jumped in the back with Rain and Fall sat in the passengers side. As I drove there I could feel Kai glare daggers at me. I have no idea what I've done to him but I shrugged it off, thinking he probably just had a bad day and took it out on me. It wouldn't be the first time..
♠ ♠ ♠
Ruki happy girl, ne?