Through the Light of the Bottle

hm. so I suck at story descriptions. So here's an excerpt:

"I’m the spokesperson for the National Alcoholic Studies Institution. NASI. And if you think it’s weird that is looks like NASA, then you caught on to our ploy.

Kids love space ergo, kids love NASA.

Therefore, kids love us. And the whole point of us is to make alcohol seem as harmful as coca cola.

It’s very evil. All those head honchos, that appointed the advertising yuppie to come up with that name, are smiling with pride and sipping vodka to the thought of some fourteen year old having a conscientious connection to our company.

And our company basically disproves scientists.

Well, not disprove more like invalidates them. Yes, the people that went to MIT and CIT, we try to make them look like fools.

We make mothers of M.A.D.D. look like crazed lunatics.

And now I have to go make Gerard Way of band-of-the-universe My Chemical Romance shut up cause of his need to speak out."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Based loosely off the novel/movie "Thank You for Smoking."

(posted on my account in INO under the same name. feel free to PM me on either if you don't believe...)