Status: Comment about what you think will happen. 10 comments= 1 long update. :)

Hey Baby

New Lady

Joe smiled as he layed Lily down into her crib the next evening. So far, she had been doing great. Her medicine was going down without a snag, and she was feeling much better.

"Goodnight my love," Joe mumured.

He bent down and kissed her head, rewarded with a coo from Lily. He straightened up and gave her one last smile, before turning away and leaving the room.

He walked up the basment stairs, into the kitchen to find Nick, Demi, and Nicole surrounding the island, eating leftover pizza from lunch.

"Lily's down," Joe announced.

"Good, and Mr. Josh here is almost ready," Demi said with a grin.

She gestured down to her left where Josh sat in Nick’s lap snacking, gulping down his bottle.

"Awesome. I'm so ready for a nap," Joe said, walking over to the 'fridge and pulling out a bottle of water.

He grabbed a paper plate from the holder above the sink and set two slices of pizza on his plate. He sat down on one of the stools and dug into his dinner.

"You know, I think I'm just going to kidnap Josh. He's a cutie. He's definitely going to be fighting off the ladies in a few years," Nicole commented with a giggle.

The others busted into laughter.

"I think Lily's cuter," Demi argued.

“Really, because I think that Josh’s eyes are cuter. I like the color,” Nicole retorted.

“I’m staying out of this one,” Nick said, before stuffing his mouth with pizza.

"Can we not talk about my kids like this? They're both as equally cute as the other," Joe interjected with a roll of his eyes.

Demi and Nicole laughed and then turned back to their pizza.

“Are you ready for the AMA’s?” Nick directed to Demi.

Demi was supposed to perform on the AMA’s the next month. Nick and Joe were extremely excited and proud of her. She was going to be performing a new song that she’d written with the boys. It had a different vibe, and it would probably shock her fans at how mellow it was.

“Ha, no. I’m so nervous, and it’s a month away!” Demi responded.

“Don’t be nervous!” Nicole said.

“You see...saying “don’t be nervous”, doesn’t make me any less nervous,” Demi scoffed.

Joe chuckled.

“Well how about you don’t worry about it right now. I mean it is a month away, and we have more important things to worry about,” Nick suggested.

“Like what?” Joe asked.

“Who’s going to keep Lily and Josh next weekend when we go out for your birthday,” Nick said with a smug grin.

“What?” Joe asked in confusion. “My birthday’s not for...Wait...My birthday is next Thursday! I completely forgot!”

The other teens laughed.

“You forgot your birthday?” Demi questioned. “How?”

“With the kids...And everything that’s been going on...” Joe drew off.

“Well thank the Lord, we did not forget. And by the way, we’re going out next Friday night,” Nicole announced with a grin.

“Really? But nobody will be here with Lily and Josh. I can’t leave them alone,” Joe said slowly.

“That’s what we’ve got to decide. You have a choice. Mom and Dad can keep them or Demi’s mom said that she’ll keep them. We’ve already talked about it with each of them, and each of them are ready and willing to keep them. Take your pick,” Nick said.

“I can’t leave my kids to go out. Have you guys lost it?”

Demi rolled her eyes.

“Yes you can,” Nick argued.

“You never do anything that does not have to do with those kids,” Nicole pointed out.

“You’re going with us, no matter what,” Demi told him. “We’re not taking no for an answer.”

Joe opened his mouth to argue, but Nick cut him off, “We’re not taking no. Just tell us who you would to keep them, and then we’ll move on to telling you what we are going to do. Okay?”

Joe sighed in defeat. He knew that no matter what he said, they either end up pulling him by his hair or knocking him out and taking him.

“Fine. Mom and Dad can keep the twins. Now, where are we going?”

&&&&&&&&&

“I can’t believe I left the twins to come here,” Joe muttered.

“If you would lighten up, you might actually have a good time,” Demi told Joe.

He looked over at his best-friend and gave her a pointed look.

“I’m light. I’m good. I’m just not having a good time. I don’t know what to do,” Joe said with a shrug.

Nick shoved his brother lightly and laughed.

“It’s called dancing!” Miley said, shaking her hips a little.

At the moment, the Jonas boys, their band, Miley, Nicole, Chelsea Staub, Demi, Selena Gomez, the boys of Honor Society, and Mandy, Joe’s best-friend from New Jersey, were walking into one of the hottest clubs in Los Angelos. Their plan was to dance and party until the club closed and then head to Denny’s for a late night/early morning breakfast.

“I know what it’s called,” Joe retorted.

“Then do it!” Garbo, the boys’ bassist, yelled over the music.

Joe watched as Garbo led the way onto the floor. The entire group followed him out there, shaking their “groove things” the whole way.

Joe sighed. He was debating on going outside and calling to check on Lily and Josh, or going to the bathroom and checking on them. Joe decided on outside. He knew it’d be quieter.

He quickly slipped outside, onto the sidewalk. He walked down a few yards along the side of the building, past the people lining up to get into the club. He dug his phone out of his pocket and flipped it open. He hit the speed dial number five and was rewarded with an answer on the third ring.

“Hey honey. The twins are fine,” His mom said when she answered the phone.

“Are you sure, mom? They’re not being any trouble?” Joe asked.

His mother laughed.

“They’re almost asleep. Lily is curled up into Josh’s side, and his arm is draped over her. It’s actually really adorable. They layed down about an hour ago. They ate plenty for dinner. Frankie played with them until dinner, and they had a bath right after dinner. They were angels,” Mrs. Jonas said reassuringly
.
“Dang, well...it sounds like you got it under control,” Joe said slowly.

“Well, I can imagine that I would. I mean I did raise four boys,” She retorted with a laugh.
Joe chuckled.

“You’re right mom.”

“Thank you,” She replied. “Now, hang up your phone and go back inside. I want you to have fun. It’s your birthday!”

Joe sighed. His mom was right.

“Okay mom. I’ll talk to you later. Kiss the twins for me.”

“I will.”

Joe then hung up the phone and pushed it back down into his pocket. He turned around, took a step, and then ran smack-dab into someone.

“Oof!”

Joe quickly stuck out his hands to catch who had bumped into, to find that it was beautiful woman with gorgeous black hair. She reminded him of Jasmine from Aladdin...but not in cartoon form.

“I’m so sorry!” Joe apologized hurridely.

He bent down to pick up the phone that she had dropped and the lipgloss.

“Oh...I’m sorry...It was my fault. I wasn’t paying attention,” She said with an apologetic grin.

“Please, it was my fault. My head was all up in the clouds,” Joe replied, handing her the dropped items.

“Thank you so much,” The girl said.

“I’m Joe!” Joe said suddenly.

She smiled and stuck out her hand, “I’m Annalisse.”

“You going to the club?” Joe asked, pointing to the building to his left.

“Ha, more like leaving. I don’t have any desire to be here,” Annalisse said dryly.

“You okay?” Joe asked.

“Yeah...I’m fine. My brother and his fiancee just fixed me up on a blind date, and he’s so rude.”

“Ah...I can see where I’d run away too.”

Annalisse laughed.

“Well today’s my birthday celebration,” Joe said with a shrug.

“Really? And you’re not inside partying it up?” She asked. “I’m amazed.”

Joe chuckled.

“Wait a second...”

Joe raised an eyebrow at the girl.

“You’re Joe Jonas aren’t you?” Annalisse questioned.

“Yep, the one and only.”

“Wow...My little sister is in love with you.”

“Really? And you?”

“Sorry...No offense, but you’re not my type.”

Joe looked surprised.

“What’s your type?”

“More cowboyish...A little more on the rougher side,” Annalisse replied with a shrug.

“I’m not tough enough?”

“I didn’t say that!”

They both laughed.

“So don’t you have twins?” She asked out of the blue.

Joe felt him-self beam, “I sure do. Josh and Lily.”

“Beautiful names.”

“Hold on I have a picture.”

Joe dug out his wallet and flipped it open to the most recent picture of them.

“How adorable!” She squealed.

“Thanks.”

Before Annalisse could reply, her name was shouted. She looked up back at the entrance to the club and sighed.

“That’s my cue to leave. My brother’s calling.”

Joe sighed.

“It was nice talking to you,” Annalisse said, before turning away and making her way back to her brother.