Rollercoaster

Chapter 40

Aimee's POV

I turned sharply as I saw the man in the park smile evilly at me.

"You with anyone?" He said, looking around.

"Yeah actually, asshole, now back off." I said shakily and started to walk away.

He quickly grabbed both my arms roughly, spinning me round so I was face to face with his, angrily looking down on me.

"I don't think so." He smirked and started to leave the park, still holding me tightly.

I struggled, but his force was too strong for me.

Oh God, help me. Why isn't Frank here? What if this guy abducts me or even kills me? How am I going to get out here alive?

I thought with every step I took.

I never stopped struggling, but that just made his grip tighter on me.

The village was fairly busy now, everyone hurrying along, minding their own business as they went. I'm pretty sure all of them saw us. The man holding onto me so tight, his fingers turned white, and me trying my best to get away. Maybe this kind of thing happened every day, so it was normal just to carry on as if nothing was wrong.

We got past everyone's gaze, and he led me into an alley. One of those big, dirty, empty ones you'd see in a horror movie. This was nothing like the one I had been in last time I ran away, more deserted and scary than that.

He threw me onto the ground like a piece of garbage, taking out a cell phone as he did so.

"Andy? ... Yeah, I got her. Fifth past Loughshore Drive... Yeah, be quick I think people saw us... Okay." He spoke deeply into the mouthpiece.

What? People were planning this? I wasn't going to wit to see what would happen.

Seeing he had turned his back, I took the chance to get up and run.

I was too slow. He noticed before I had even managed to get up and smacked me across the head with a dirty clenched fist.

I lay on the ground of the alley, holding the top of my head where it was bleeding slightly.

I was so terrified now of what he was going to do to me.

He hung up the phone and turned to me, his eyes widened with rage.

"You just sit there like a good little girl and I won't kill you. Ya got it?" He bent down so he was eye level with me.

I nodded, too afraid to do anything else.

"I don't think you do..." He reached into his huge jacket he was wearing and pulled out some rope.

He tied my arms together, and around my mouth so I couldn't speak. He then grabbed another piece of cloth and tied it around my eyes so I couldn't see a thing.

I thought I was going to die there and then.

Minutes passed. Hours even. I couldn't even see the light, to tell what time it was.

At one point, I thought he had gone. I started to panic then, how would I be able to get out if my arms were tied? But I heard him sigh and walk up and down the alley. He must have been waiting for his friend to come.

I jumped as I heard car doors open and footsteps running towards us.

"Get the fuck away from her!" I heard a guy scream.

I couldn't see anything that was going on, so I was so confused.

"Aimee? It's okay sweetie, I'm here." I heard someone sooth.

No, not someone. Frank.