Rollercoaster

Chapter 44

Aimee's POV

"Let's go and get you guys cleaned up," Worm called, heading upstairs.

"What the hell happened?" I shrieked as he walked past me.

Instead of answering me, he walked on past, like he never heard.

"Don't worry about him, he's a bit pissed of at the people outside." Frank limped towards me on the stairs. "When you and Worm went inside, they got worse and more people came. We thought they would leave if we went out and met the guys, signed some stuff, y'know stuff like that. Turns out they were there for a fight." Frank explained.

"And they sure got one!" Bob smirked, gesturing to his knuckles.

"We're lucky Sean was here to help us out." Ray smiled and put his arm around him.

"Yeah, I just didn't see that jerk using me as a punchbag.." Sean laughed a little, holding his ribs.

Gerard's eyes were wide as he stood there. "Teenagers really do scare the living shit outta me!" He said seriously.

The guys all laughed and followed Worm upstairs, Frank smiling broadly at me on the way up. How could they all laugh and joke about something like this? This was all my fault, yet I was the one that didn't get hurt.

I snapped out of my daze and ran down to Sean. I could hardly recognize him.

"Like my new look?" He said sarcastically.

I helped him on the couch and sat beside him.

"I'm sorry I couldn't tell you I was back, we had to go to an interview..."

He smiled. "I saw. That's why I came down here. I'm happy for you, Aimee, it's great."

He leaned in for another kiss. This time it was longer and more meaningful. God, he was such a good kisser...

He slowly pulled away, his eyes twinkling at me in the sun coming in through the window.

"I'm glad you're not going to live with your mom."

"Me too." I smiled and turned around, hearing something coming from the stairs.

I saw Mikey and Bob crouching there, giggling quietly.

"How long have you been sitting there?" I asked them, my eyes widening.

"Long enough," Mikey began. "Oh Sean, I love you..."

"Oh Aimee, I love you too..." Bob and Mikey dramatically acted it out, making kissing noises on their hands.

I turned to Sean, laughing nervously. His face was bright red, he looked so cute, sitting there in silence.

I suddenly heard the front door open, and someone step into the hall. Sean reached out for my hand. He was probably thinking the exact same thing as I was. Who was that?!

"Frank, honey?" I heard an older woman's voice call from the hallway.