Rollercoaster

Chapter 5

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, THAT WAS THE BEST CONCERT EVERRRRRRRRR!" Anna screamed, heading outside to where the other fans were.

She was so right too! I had never been to a concert before, but this being my first one was AMAZING!!! The way Gerard sang made you feel like he was singing only to you. Bob drummed like there was no tomorrow. Mikey played that bass so dedicatedly, even though he didn't move about much. Ray's solos were AMAZING, and his fro rocked the place! And Frank. Whoa. The whole night I pretty much just stared at him. It was impossible not to! The best part throughout it was when they were singing I'm Not Okay, and the "Trust Me" line came on. Frank screamed his little lungs out and this time, Gerard kissed Frank! It was soooo hot...

"Holy God," I murmured. As my eyes reached the fans in the far distance, I could see Frank. And he was...... ... smiling at me?!? Oh my God, this had to be the best moment of my crappy life!

"Ya coming or what?" Anna sang as she ran over towards the guys. Noticing I couldn't move, she ran back and grabbed my arm, and continued running until we were face to face with them. Oh my God, I died then and there.

"Well hello there," Gerard smiled as he shook Anna's hand. Ha, what a sight. Her face had gone a slight shade of beetroot as she just stood there looking at his hand. He began to get a little worried about her until she finally opened her mouth.

"Ummm.... hi. I'm Anna and what an honour it is to meet you, Mr Way!" she stuttered.

"Mr Way?" I turned round in shock to see Frank standing right beside me. He laughed at the remark Anna had made, then noticed me staring at him.

"Hey there, nice to meet you." Aww, he's so cute! Okay Aimee, play it cool.

"Hi, I'm Aimee. And can I just say that you were sooooooo awesome out there!" Crap, why did you have to say that?

"Thanks, I like your tee!" Holy God, was he talking to me?

"Hey guys, wanna move it in here?" I took my eyes off Frank to see Ray and Mikey standing there, looking kind of annoyed.

"Sure. Where's Bob?" Frank asked.

"You know what he's like after shows, straight to the bus. He's such a people person." Mikey said sarcastically.

"Oh well, I guess we can do without him this time, eh?" Frank was talking to me again!

"Yeah!" Whoops, a bit too excited.

Frank seemed to think this was funny. His laugh is so cute! I looked briefly for Anna and saw Gerard putting his arm around her, heading backstage. She turned to me and she mouthed "Oh my God". I couldn't help but laugh. She was meant to be the calm one, and yet I was the one talking away to Frank like he was my best friend, while she resembled a human tomato!

I turned back to Frank. He put him arm around me and lead me backstage.

I still couldn't believe this was my life I was living. I always felt like I didn't deserve to be treated well. That's what my dad always told me. He would always come home and tell me that I didn't deserve any parents at all, and I should be in a home. Then he would tell me what a brat I was and beat me. He blamed everything on me. Mum leaving was my fault. I was an accident, so I didn't deserve to be treated like a normal person.

I shuddered as I remembered those days. I snapped back to reality and felt the warmness of Frank. His arm felt like a barrier. Protecting me from harm. Protecting me from Dad. I decided to just forget about Dad for the moment. Having Frank Iero hug you doesn't exactly happen everyday. Especially not to an accident. Nothing was going to ruin this moment, and I would make sure of that...