Rollercoaster

Chapter 52

Frank's POV

"Need any help with those?"

I looked up to see Bob smiling at me in the doorway. I nodded. He reached down and slung two huge rucksacks over his shoulder.

He started to head out of the doorway, me following slowly behind. I stopped at the door, taking it all in that I was finally leaving.

Finally leaving after three very long months. So much had changed in those months. At one point, the doctor was scared in case I would be left with some sort of brain damage. They ran tests to see if I had been mentally scarred from the accident, but they came up negative. Mom decided it would be best if I stayed in the hospital until they were sure I was fine. Aimee stayed in her house with her until I came home.

Sadly, I couldn't go to a lot of concerts in the U.K we were meant to be touring at. Gerard didn't even want to go without me, but I told him to go ahead, we couldn't let our fans down like that. They got a replacement, Johnny something, and turns out the fans didn't like him much and said they wanted me back. At least, that's what they told me...

"You coming or what?" Bob raised an eyebrow and tapped his foot impatiently.

"How about you try walking around in these?" I lifted my crutch slightly, hitting Bob's leg in the process.

He scratched his head in a confused way. "Gee, I'm sorry dude. Anything I can do to help?"

I smirked. This could be fun...

"Faster, bitch!" I screamed in Bob's hair.

"Damn you, Iero!" He shouted back, running faster.

I laughed at him, and turned to notice some paparazzi had gathered around. All I could hear was the clicking of the cameras, and I knew they were somehow directed at us.

Hm... More fun to be had?

Without thinking, I kissed the top of Bob's head. He stopped running, turning to face my grinning face with his confused one. I took his hand in mine, his eyes filled with shock.

"We're an item now." I shouted over the sound of someone gasping nearby.

They immediately stopped in their tracks, their eyes widening in horror. I just smiled as Bob continued running, even faster this time.

A rushed five minutes later and we finally reached the tour bus. Bob sighed with relief and flopped down on the couch inside, forgetting I was clinging onto him. I gasped loudly as he sat on my crippled legs, pain beginning to set in once again.

Before I knew it, Bob was pulled off me. I looked up to see Mom glaring up at him, her finger pointing away at him, shaking her head.

"What the hell were you thinking? You know how much pain he's in right now!" Mom's voice boomed over any other possible noise.

"I know! I had to carry him all the way from his room, and let me tell you, he ain't that light!" Bob scowled. "Oh, and... HE CALLED ME GAY!" He screamed like a little kid, pointing at me.

He stopped scowling when he saw the look on Mom's face.

"I mean, sorry Mrs Iero." He hung his head and headed to his bunk.

Mom just tutted at him, and sat down beside me, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Honey, I'm so glad you're okay! I couldn't believe how well you've been doing lately, and when the doctor said it was okay for you to come home, I just had to come see you. I'm just so glad you're finally home now. Are you sure you're okay? Because we don't want you home if you're still not well, honey. Aimee can't wait to see you, I mean, she's been worried sick! Well so have I of course, but I'm your mother, and she's your daughter, so.." She blurted in one breath.

I pulled her away. "Mom. I'm fine. I missed you guys so much, I'm just glad to be home."

I smiled. I couldn't wait to see everyone again. Especially Aimee. So much had changed since she last saw me. And that had been three months ago.

Aimee's POV

My hand shook as I removed my thumb from the stick.

Oh God, it's blue.

A small gasp escaped my lips and I dropped to the floor.

"What is it?" Sean's eyes widened as he caught sight of the stick on the floor.

Silence slowly filled the room, drowning out any other thoughts but one.

What was going to happen now?