Rollercoaster

Chapter 60

Aimee's POV

"Hey, this is Sean. I'm not here right now, so just leave a message after the tone..."

Beep.

"Hey. Again. Um, Sean? Where are you? It's been a month and you still haven't answered my calls."

Silence.

"What's going on? I really love you Sean, and I just want you to know..."

Another beep sounded and ended my message.

"Dammit." I hung up the call and set it back on the table beside my bed.

For the past month all I had been doing was trying to call him. I must have left about a million messages, but I wasn't giving up. I haven't seen Sean since that day. When Frank found out. And something just wasn't right...

A knock on the door made me jump slightly.

"Aimee?"

"Come in." I mumbled, laying back in bed and pulling the covers up to my shoulders.

The door opened and Frank stepped in nervously, carrying a tray and basket. He set the basket down and walked towards me.

"I just brought you clean laundry up and some breakfast," He set the tray on the table and moved a plate of pancakes and orange juice towards me.

"Thanks."

He stood there awkwardly. "So... uhh. You talked to Sean yet?"

"Nope." I sighed, glancing at my cell.

"Oh. Well if he's gonna be like that Aimee, you don't need him. You've got us. We can help you look after the..."

I cut him off. "Sean's not doing anything wrong. He just hasn't got my calls yet..."

Frank sighed frustratedly. "Alright, well I'm just saying. If you need to talk or want anything, we're downstairs." He got off the bed.

"Okay." I mumbled.

"Love you." He called, leaving the room.

I just stared after him, hoping he would stay.

That's another thing. Frank.Ever since I got really angry and said about wanting Mikey to be my dad, thing just haven't been the same. Of course I didn't mean it, I was just angry and didn't know what to say. I told him that and he said how he's forgiven me and he's 100% behind me with the baby and everything.

But that doesn't stop the awkwardness.

Every time I walk into a room with the guys in it, all laughing and conversations stop, making things awkward between everyone and silence growing. That's why I just stay up here now. I don't want to be the reason they have to act weird and talk quietly when I'm there. So I stay in my room. Twenty four seven. And also due to the fact Frank doesn't want me at school with what happened before.

I look at the clock. Six thirty. May as well sleep, if all I'm gonna do is lie here....

I check my cell is on Loud before rolling on my side and closing my eyes.