Rollercoaster

Chapter 66

Frank's POV

"Frank.... Frank..."

I lazily opened one eye, before realizing where I was. I pulled myself up off Aimee's bed, so just my arm was resting on it. She looked so peaceful lying there.

The doctors said she is breathing on her own now and there is a chance she could wake up soon. As for the baby... Well let's just say they're still confident it's gonna die. But I can't bring myself to believe that. I have to be strong. For Aimee at least..

"Dude.."

I looked up a second time. Mikey slowly stepped though the door, Gerard following nervously.

"Hows she doing?" They asked in unison.

I smiled. "She's getting there. Where's Bob And Ray?"

Gerard walked closer. "See, that's the thing...."

At that minute, they entered, followed by a younger boy. Suddenly realizing who it was, I leaped forward.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here?!" I screamed.

Sean backed off. "I came to see Aimee." He whispered.

"Well it's a bit late now, isn't it? Do you even know why she's in here? Do you?"

As I said it, I pushed him further and further out of the room, until we were facing each other in the corridor.

He didn't answer.

"She tried to kill herself, Sean. Tried to fucking kill herself. And that's all your fault." I spat.

His eyes widened. "What?"

I grabbed him by the neck, raising him up the wall. "You think you can mess her around and get away with it? You think you can knock her up and then fucking leave her?"

His eyes filled with tears as he tried to shake his head.

"If we weren't in a hospital, I would fucking kill you right now.."

Bob and Ray ran out as they heard me shout that. Bob lifted me off Sean without hesitation, while Ray went to help a quivering Sean.

"What the hell do you think you were doing?" Bob asked, his voice raised.

I lowered my head. "He has to fucking pay for what he's done." I muttered.

"Frank, he's a kid. And he's been through a hell of a lot lately..." He trailed off.

"Um, hello? Are you forgetting about my daughter, who's lying in there and has probably lost her baby?" I snapped.

Gerard ran out to join us, quickly glancing at Sean and Ray, before approaching Bob and I.

"Frank, it's Aimee..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys, this is a really short chapter. It's not very nice either.. =/ Not one of my favorites. But I guess Frank's just angry at Sean and he doesn't really understand what to do.
I'll try and update when I can. Again, I'm sorry, but my Internet keeps messing up... :(

Thanks for still reading this guys. Oh, and Merry Christmas. :)
<3