Filthy little things

five.

"Baby, this is the seventh day you've been throwing up. What have you been doing?" I was rubbing Taylors back while her arms cupped the toliet bowl, her head burried in there. She coughed and looked at me and groaned, wiping her mouth.
"Nothing..everything didn't appeal to me. Only thing I tried was bud, and that made me sick after only one hit.."She crawled over to me and placed her head on my chest and sighed. "Whats wrong with me?" Wrapping her arms around me.
I smiled and kissed her head, running the hair out of your face. "Nothing is wrong with you, sweetheart. You're just sick. We'll get you better, I promise."
"I'd kiss you right now, but I just threw up." I could feel her lips curl up at the sides of her mouth. I tilted her head back and kissed her on the lips anyway.
"And thats how much I love you, puke mouth."

A few weeks went by, and everything just seemed to go away. Except Taylor not smoking, or anything for that matter.
Jack was in the kitchen making something to eat and me and Taylor were in the living room, watching TV. I looked over at her and smiled.
"Ranch!" She blurted out.
"What?"
"Ooooh, no. Pickles, and peanut butter..grilled."
"Together?" I was a little afraid.
"On a sandwhich. Oh my god, I'm getting so exicted thinking about it."
"Wha--" Jack walked out holding toast in his hand and took a long look at Taylor.
"You're getting fat, fattie." And he stuffed his mouth and smiled and I banged him over the head with a pillow.
"Asshole..she looks fine." Jack laughed and threw it back at me.
"TRUTH!"
"Ass--"
Taylor stopped us and giggled. "I am getting fat, so hush!"
"Yeah, maybe your pregnant. HAHAHA!" Jack laughed and walked out of the room. I turned and starred at Taylor, her starring back and a smile on her lips.
"What?" She said laughing. "I'm sure it's nothing. Hormones are probably just going out of whack. Go make me that sandwich..please?"
..She better not be pregnant. I'm not going to lie..I was worried. I had to fake a smile and let her know I wasn't worried. Only half of my face went into a smile and I went to work on that disgusting food. Taylor huffed back to the couch.
I was spreading peanut butter on a side of toast and I couldn't stop thinking about it. Throwing up, she's a bitch, eating weird, she always wants sex..always. I put down the knife and called over my shoulder. "Hey babe?"
"Yeah?" She called back.
"When was your last period?"
A long pause. My eyes were closed tight.
"um.."
What kind of girl forgets her period?! I was freaking out on the inside.
"Three months ago?"
I choked on my own spit and the sound that came out of my mouth sounded like a frightened little girl seeing a spider in her bathtub.
"Babe?" She called again.
I paused. "..One sec." I heard a loud laugh from the hallway.
"HA HA HA HA." Jack was laughing his ass off. He RAN into the living room and threw something at Taylor. I watched from the kitchen, hands crossed on my chest and looking worried.
"Okay, something is wrong. Why does a 21 year old male keep a pregnancy test in his room?"
"Dude, after Jackie was born..fucking I keep them everywhere. My son had to go on heroin shots while he was in the NIC-U because Mel Rose didn't know she was pregnant. HELLLLLLL NOOOO. I keep them stacked."
I heard her run and go to the bathroom, locking the door behind her.
"Is she seriously taking that?!" My voice squeeked and I pushed myself off the counter, into the living room.
"Baby doodie is no joke, brother. You must see if your terrible seed is growing in that teeeeny tiny baby." Jack had a smile on his face like this was funny.
"Bro, it's not funny."
It seemed like forever passed by.
One...two...three...four...five...
I got to one hundred and three and I heard a little voice call from the bathroom.
"Babe?" She yelled from inside the bathroom, with the door still locked.
I paced to the bathroom and knocked. "What babe?" No answer. "Open the door."
"No.. You're going to be angry." My stomach churned..I knew what she was saying.
"...Yes or no, sweetheart?"
"hold on.." Her voice just sounded so worried..
Three seconds later I saw something white come out of the bottom of the bathroom door. A piece of paper. On it said big bold letters. "I'M SORRY. ---> turn over paper." and on the back. "...YES."
"Holy fuck." was all that came out. I fell back into the wall and slid down the wall, starring at the papers in my hand.

As three months past, we got exicted. I would rub her belly all the time, and run race cars over it, because she was getting big. I would kiss my child every night after kissing the love of my life, and we planned on going clean. She was going to be the best mother, ever. I knew it, this baby would change my life.

She was feeling like shit, crying and holding her stomach. Cramps in her stomach were horrible apparently, I tried everything I could to calm her down, but nothing helped her. She was spotting a little bit, so I went to go get her water and call the doctor..I was only gone for five minutes. I should have never left her.
I came back and the bed was bloody. She was on the floor, crying and holding her stomach.
Crying louder and louder, everything went in slow motion.. I screamed, cried and held her close to my body. Screaming 'Stay in there' to her stomach. I picked her up and carried her bridal style to the car, and rushed her to the hospital. Kicking the ER doors open I came in with my girlfriend in my hands, doctors taking her away on a strecher. Taylor covered in blood, holding on to my hand tight as I cried and told her I loved her, over and over again. I felt two big arms wrap around me and pull me away from her. They were shouting something but I couldn't hear. I couldn't hear anything.
"It's time to leave son, you can't go back in there with her!"
They were pulling me harder and harder, my hand loosing grip of my girlfriends hand. My shirt covered in my babys blood, my hands covered and drenched.
"THATS MY GIRLFRIEND IN THAT, YOU ASSHOLE. THATS MY BABY!" I screamed and screamed, kicked and fought agaisnt the two police men.
"Thats my girlfriend! PLEASE! THATS MY KID!" I cried louder to the man, begging him. "MY KID, WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND! NO, WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE A LIFE! I WAS GOING TO GET HIM A SWING SET, AND PLAY BASEBALL WITH HIM WHILE SHE WATCHED! PLEASE! SAVE MY FUCKING KID!!" I fell to the floor and cried my eyes out. Looking at my arms filled with blood and cried more. "my baby.." I kept repeating. "SAVE MY FUCKING BABY!" I screamed louder.

They stuck me in the waiting room and I calmed down a little.
It seemed like days..
Days and days passing by..
Three hours later a nurse came out, told me Taylor is fine, but my baby didn't make it.

I was shooken awake.
"Hey sleepyhead..WAKE THE FUCK UP. TIME FOR WORKKKKKKK!"