Living a love life all your life isn't always lovely

Perfect Love Life

Walking home from another interesting day at school, I studied my surroundings. I observed Mrs. Archerd’s flower bed, her beautiful snapdragons and chrysanthemums growing big a strong. I smiled to myself seeing her giant Saint Bernard running through her daisies, getting scolded during the process. The walk home was lovely, except for a few obstacles. By obstacles, I mean boys. Ah boys. That’s an easy thing for me. Every five minutes I was offered a ride home, even when I was in front of my house! Just kidding.
I sighed of relief when I finally walked through my front door, the sweet fragrance of cinnamon apple cookies being taken out of the oven. I walked into the kitchen, seeing Manya, (my mother), putting a few cookies on a plate. I licked my lips in hunger. Manya must have noticed this because she smiled warmly before giving me the plate and walking up the stairs. If you’re thinking that Manya is some sort of stay at home, baking maniac, always wearing aprons with her hair in a bun, then you’re wrong. Manya is far from it. She is the coolest and most stylish mom I know, literally.
I walked into the living room to do my homework and finish my snack. Almost as soon as I sat down, the phone rang. I groaned in annoying, knowing my cookies wouldn’t be as hot soon. I picked up the phone, curious as to whom it might be.
“Hello?” I asked, with a hint of annoyance.
“U-um, Ravigne?” Asked a male. Oh no, here we go again.
“Yes, may I ask who is calling?” I said as politely as I could.
“Oh, t-this is Aiden.” I smiled even though he couldn’t see me. Aiden is really sweet.
“Oh hi Aiden. Why’d you call?”
“Uh,Ium,waswonderingifyouwouldliketocometomyhouse.Mymomwantsyoutotryhernewrecipeandmysisterisreallyanxioustoseeyou.” He finished incredibly fast. My eyes grew.
“Come again?” I said. I could hear him take a deep breath.
“I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house for dinner. My mom wants you to taste her new recipe, and my sister is anxious to meet you.” Oh, that makes more sense.
“Oh, well I’m really swamped with homework, sorry.” I said.
“Uh, I could finish it for you?” He said it more as if it was a question. I shook my head.
“That’s sweet of you to offer, but I like to do my own work. Plus, I believe Manya wanted to spend dinner with me tonight, maybe another time.” I said.
“Yeah ok, bye.” He said and hung up before I could reply. Now let me explain. Aiden is NOT my boyfriend, I don’t even have one. He is one of my best guy friends, but unfortunately has a crush on me. This whole call thing is actually a daily thing for me.
Two hours later, I was finished with my homework, only crumbs left on my plate. I licked them off. I sighed, bored. I decided to call Jack, my best friend.
“Yello?” She asked.
“Hey, I’s Ravigne, wanna meet me at the mall?” I asked hopefully.
“YES!!! I’ll see you in20 minutes k? Bye.” She hung up. I laughed.
I grabbed a coat and ran outside, walking the mall. I have a car, but I’d rather not use it. I get exercise more by walking, and save that planet you know? I got there exactly 21 minutes later, seeing a very angry Jack at the front entrance.
“Hey Jack.” I said.
“Hey. HEY. HEY?!” She screamed.
“Uh, yeah.” I replied, confused.
“I thought we agreed in2o minutes, not 21!” I sighed. Jack likes to be on time for EVERYTHING!
“Jack calm down. I’m here now, let’s just go ok?” She took a deep breath and smiled.
“You’re right, let’s go. You’re buying a bunch of things tonight.” I was about to protest, but she held up her hand and dragged me inside Hot Topic. She made me try and buy, (that rhymes hehe), a million outfits before she decided that she was hungry.
We noticed a group of hot guys staring at us while we were eating. Once we were done and about to go, a REALLY HOT guys jogged up to us, well mostly me.
“Hi, I’m Zack.” Jack nearly fainted.
“I’m Ravigne.” I smiled. He smirked.
“I know.” I blushed.
“I know this is short notice, but can I have your number?” I smiled and nodded.
“Sure.” I handed him my number and Jack and I walked to her car. We drove in silence most of the way. I was almost asleep before I heard her say, “You have a totally perfect love life.”I sighed.
“A perfect love life.”I mumbled before passing out.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first chapter. EEEP!!! COMMENT!