Status: Currently in progress. =D

Manic ***Doll

Alive Again

~*Alex*~

I haven't even been up for a day yet and my head, arms- my entire body-hurts like Hell. But DAMN does it feel good. I'm wreaking revenge for my family killed before my eyes.Then that's when I track down my former scumbag "friends". Don't get me started on their counterparts...growl. I need to fight something. So I conjure up the appearance of a rich girl, still with my zombified face, with my right pointy finger. Now I look like a princess out of Cinderella....eww. That dumb ho! Anyways, I see a really dark alley (it's pitch black night-time- perfect to find a mugger/rapist) and proceed to walk down the way. I can sense someone following me quickly and try to whip up the scared little girl act...success! He grabs my arm and holds a gun with a silencer on my back. "Silence or die. Come with me, bitch." He gets a forceful, for a dirty mugger/rapist, grip on my wrist and pulls me to the dark, dank German alleyway. When no one's in sight, I turn around and spin-kick him in the jaw. "Do.Not.Touch.Me.Fuck.Face." We start fighting and after 5 minutes, I grew extremely aggravated and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "Piss off, fuckhead." I throw him into the brick wall and kick him 'where the sun don't shine'. "Name's Alexandrea. Next time you piss me off, I won't just kick your arsch. You'll wind up a stone-cold bag of flesh. Danke und goodbye!" What I didn't know was that I had called over a crowd with my battlecries (you know when you punch someone and you go "hay-ya" or whatever, I have my own! =D). I love drawing crowds.

Anyways, before I leave, I take out my i-pod and play Michael Jackson's "Morphine". I did take morphine before and the song explains my situation perfectly. I'd give ANYTHING to meet Michael! People are such assholes now-a-days. -_- Well time to walk around the dark, people-infested streets and sidewalks of Germany...I just got a golden plan for revenge against one person, hahahahaha. I think I might become a dancer/singer/writer. I did used to love dance, so why not? Some people give me weird looks like the "WTF!?!" kind. Sweet! Off to that dance studio to enroll. Time to blow 'em all away! "Hello, Ms. Would you like to enroll, watch a class or what?" Finally! Someone nice! "Um I'd like to enroll please. Are there any classes available?"

She looks through her computer, and types away for like 5 minutes straight. I, kind of, almost fell asleep standing up. Haha! "Yes we have one advanced class. Is that ok fur dich?" Oh yeah baby! "Ja, danke. When's the first class?"

"Auditions are literally right now. Through that door. We have shoes or that god-awful ballerina shit." Oh wow I love this girl already! "I like you! Haha. We're hanging out after. Come watch me?" She looks a lot like I used to before I rose up, looking deadly pale. "Fuck yeah!" We leave our bags in the locker behind her desk and she proceeds to lead me to the dancing area. "Damn. Big place." We both laugh and warm up for the dancing. The instructor plays Michael Jackson's 'Scream' "FUCK YEAH, BABY THIS IS MY JAM!" We all proceed to do the dance routines from the video, along with whatever I can see the others doing. I already know all of Michael's dance moves. Dude's UNBELIEVABLE!
_______________________________________________________________________
~*Alie*~

I'm just putting my hair into a messed-up bun (the kind with a little strands falling out) and watching TV. I turn to the News to see that they're reporting a suspicious girl enrolling at the biggest German dance studio created. A student that had snuck out of their advanced class, called the police and local media that their new 'phenomenally-talented gyro dancer looks like Alexandrea Ventura!' I wonder who that is. So they show a picture while I stand up, which makes me drop my glass to the ground. "What in the name of Hell? Alex is dead and this bitch has the nerve to report herself as Alex!?! Ok now I'm pissed off. Where the Hell is my COAT?!" Oh yeah...coat-rack. Grabbing it, I quickly strap on my boots and put on a beanie hat in search of that studio with the fakest liar born.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah so I decided to start it....I got bored. >xD