Don't leave me by myself

Fired?

"Rachel you are fired!" my boss screamed at me.

"But Mr. Gedana," I ran to him.

"No, you're fired!" he turned to me and looked at me up and down.

"Unless...," he ran a couple of fingers over my arm and smiled his perverted smile. All of a sudden an arm came up and practically punched the arm away. I shuddered at that smile then saw Brian holding my boss's arm.

"She's mine," he growled at him, Then he grabbed my arm and basically pulled me out of that coffee shop with peole clapping behind us.

"Why did you do that?" I looked at him when we were outside his car. He looked at me in disbelief, actually I couldn't blame him but I needed this job.

"I am not going to let that pervert put the moves on a girl that is supposed to be mine!" he yelled at me. Oh man his temper, I never knew he had one. Well two can play that game.

"I am not yours! Why don't you get it through that skull? I am not your girl! I am not anyone's girl or anyone's at all!"

It was sweet how he thought I was though.

"Then how about you become mine so we wouldn't have this argument anymore!"

"Fine! I will!"

He sort of looked surprised and widened his eyes.

"Really?" he started to smile.

I had to laugh and smiled, "yes."

He grabbed me and held me tight, I wrapped my arms around him and we both ended up laughing and hugging each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah i know, cheesey.... but you love it, i think

two updates in one day aren't you lucky?