Status: Summer will revive this story!!

The Unforgotten Rose

Questions and Answers

Image

"We here today, on WV79, would like to welcome," the cheery radio host was talking like one of those advertisers. The corny smiles, the loud booming hearty laugh.He was the kind of person that bothered people shitless.You could tell that by the end of this interview, headaches would be the outcome.,"The Bloody Roses"

They all smiled at him while Lewis spoke out. "Thank you Mr.Shawl. We're very happy to be here with you, and your fabulous station. Also with you New York." Lewis was always the smooth, intellectual talker.

"Now were going to give a few background information, before we let you lucky listeners, ask some questions." He cleared his throat while covering the mic. The five members of this screamo band, sat and stared at this odd bright man. Dressed in a bright, yellow ,ugly suit. Just as they were repulsed by his apparel, his face showed the same reaction to them. The piercings everywhere, black nails, some tattoos. Of course what threw him off even more was the fact that each of them dressed in mostly black, skinny jeans, descriptive shirts, and hairstyles that would stop old lady's hearts.He took one more fleeting glance at these scary people, and pulled out his note cards.

"So there are in fact five people in this...er...screamo band." He spoke with utter distaste." It consists of Lewis Drinton, singer...erm...Jason Mangory, screamer...Brandon Crookwood, drums, Clandestine Adrieene, guitar, and Lunaire Adrieene, Bass.Is that correct?"

"Yep." Answered a man twirling drumsticks.

"If my information serves me right it says that the females," he looked up at them, side by side, arms hooked, smiling sweetly," are fraternal twins and...from France. Moved here when you were 13?"

"Your info is right." Said the twins together. It seemed that this bloke of a radio host was only going to get the minor responses. He thought to himself....he doesn't get paid enough for this. To interview emo teenagers, who indeed have no taste in music at all. Eager to get this over with, he pulled out the next card and instead of making them confirm it, just stated them out.

"Brandon, Lewis, and Jason were born here in New York. Met each other at a early age, except the Adrieene's at age 14. They are all now 17, and have had several hits across the United States, and in Europe. Now we will be taking three questions from three lucky callers, and then sending their T-shirt to a lucky caller in a hour. First caller."He pushed the number 1 button, that was blinking red.

Hey guys, I'm a big fan. I was just wondering if you guys will be touring soon?" A male voice, around his twenties, spoke out clearly

“Yes, we are going on tour. In the United States and Europe.” Brandon replied, with a steady voice,” We have already toured, performed here on the east coast, and up to Arizona. We will be doing our last concerts here in the U.S.A, then making our way over to Europe. We will be touring in most of the countries in Europe, and the tour will last for two months and a half. We shall be starting out tour there in Paris, France, Lunaire and Clandestine Adrieene’s home town.It will be ending it in London, England.”

“Sounds like a great tour”, the radio host commented lazily, “Next caller.”

Hey, I'm Candice.I was wondering, are you guys going to stop in many cities in countries or just the capitals?” A squeaky young female voice rang through the radio studio.

“We are stopping at the capitals of countries and then in some of the most populated cities as well.” Jason answered sharply. He seemed to be the one here who wanted out more.

” Third and final caller.” He was very fast in picking the caller's.

Hey guys, I was wondering how you got you name.”, Stated a much older man,with mild curiosity.

The Adrieene sisters shifted uncomfortably in their hard seats.Their gazes drew to each others eye levels.

It was a cold winter day. They both were walking home from school, talking about the following weekend. How their boyfriends were planning dates, and who's kissed better. As their white blond flowing long hair sailed behind them, so did all their worries. They just reached the corner, when they heard loud talking, and sirens. They turned to find three police cars pulling up...to their house. They sprinted up to the house, making it their only ten seconds after the cops, and a ambulance. They skidded to a halt, at the front of their open gate. Mouths open, eyes watering. What they saw took every good thought and wiped it clean. Their fifteen year old eyes, saw their baby sister of seven, eagle spread on the sidewalk...a puddle of blood surrounding her small head. Her identical hair, now with red streaks etched onto it. Her periwinkle backpack still onto her back. Destin and Lu, already filled with tears, started mumbling french words. They made a run for their baby sister. Two feet away, a burly police man, stepped in their way. With much difficulty he herded them over to a police car, where their parents now occupied. After four long hours, of saltine tears, they found out why they no longer had a sister.

"Our little sister, Rose, was shot through the head when..."Destin said...tears engulfing her fragile face. Lu patted her arm and finished it with as much difficulty.

"When a filthy robber decided to rob us. And poor Rose was the one to stumble upon him first..."Lu choked out the last sentence, making it barely audible.

“I’m sorry for your loss.” The radio host said with fake sadness.

“Thank you for the interview” The radio host spoke glad to be over with it. He then said with sparked interest, “The winner of the T-shirt will be announced after this short commercial break.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chrissy, wrote this first chapter!!!
hope you all enjoy it!!!