Status: Summer will revive this story!!

The Unforgotten Rose

Falling Down

Image

Destin felt her blood boil. She felt it all go to her brain. She suddenly cursed herself for stupidly throwing her knife at him. She swung herself up a little to grab the rope, but the amount of sheer strength to hold onto it was too much. She flicked her hair out of her eyes gulping at the distance between herself and the ground.

"FUCK!!!!" Destin screamed. She had never been this angry before. She felt like everything was falling part, besides the rope binding her. The three guys began to run by twenty minutes later, and she groaned.

"Up here," she said sternly, causing them all to stop and bump into each other.

"What the fuck? How'd you get up there?" Brandon asked standing below Destin. Her vision was a little blurry, and her head ached furiously.

"I don't maybe a rope hooked around both my feet, think thats possible?" Destin snarled, getting in an even worse mood.

"Why the hell would you run off like that? Scaring the shit out of us!" Lewis yelled, clearly pissed off.

"Because the guy that killed all but me and my sister was there, and I met him."

"You met him? Where'd he go?" Alex asked, seething. Destin was happy to see someone else lusting to find him.

"He's gone by now. he admitted to killing my family, and even said he made tapes. I wanna fuckin kill him!" Destin screamed, swaying a bit.

"Well calm down Destin. We have to get you down first. Didn't you have a knife?" Lewis asked softly.

"Yeah, but I threw it at him, stupidly. It's down there somewhere." Destin pointed to the ground, her vision causing double vision. Destin pulled herself up once more, her arms burning. "Guys...," she mumbled.

She fell back down, swinging back and forth roughly, slowly slowing to a stop." Guys... I'm not feeling good what with all this pressure, and stuff."

"Found it!" Brandon said holding it up, letting the flashlight's light throw dances of light across the forest.

"Okay, were going to have to form a human ladder thingy. There is no way we can climb that tree," Lewis said, frowning.

"I'll be the bottom, I am the strongest." Brandon got ready, smirking.

"Psh, but okay. Umm were all gonna fall though, some of us could hurt ourselves," Alex said, furrowing his brow.

"It's a risk were gonna have to take. But you see were gonna have to-"

"Shut the fuck up please and get me down. i think I'm going to pass out, and he's going after Lu!" Destin hollered, her voice getting more feeble as her sentence went along. Lewis gasped, and followed orders.

"Alex your the tallest so your going on top, and cutting the rope. Also catching her, so don't screw up." Alex nodded to Lewis, totally serious.

"No just uh give me the knife and I'll cut myself down, just... catch... me," Clandestine mumbled, opening her eyes, and smiling. Everything was blurry but she squinted.

"No, your barely conscious," they all argued. Destin growled, getting a moment of clarity.

"Do it now, or I'll fucken kill you," she seethed. After many more minutes of arguing, they obliged with her. Brandon got situated, and Lewis got on top of him, and Alex climbed all the way on top with some difficulty, and awkward positions. When he reached the top he gave Destin a meaningful look and handed her the knife.

"Be careful," he whispered, kissing her cheek softly. She smiled and told him to get down now. Her eyes began to close, and the guys started to yell at her, the knife beginning to slip. she shook herself awake, gripping the knife tightly. The men all sighed gratefully.

Destin grabbed the rope with her other hand, and ever so slowly leaned up, her back bursting with a pain so clear. her arms and legs felt like jelly. She would have been tricked if the fact that her legs were still stuck in the rope, not sliding through. Her eyes would flicker open and closed as she ran the knifes edge against the tough rope. It went slowly, and every once and again she'd fall back down to her previous position. The guys kept encouraging her, always ready to catch her.

She felt as if everything was going to go. Her sister's life, meaning her life. She suddenly realized why she and her sister had all those visions and what not. Rose was trying to warn us, even after her death. She wondered why this guy hated her family so much. Anger began to boil into her, and she pulled herself up, slicing the rope, screaming. Then her body became free and her mind unconscious. She began to fall.

* * *
Lu slammed her flashlight on her thigh, and it turned on, showing her the person in front of her. Her mouth fell in shock, eyes wide.

"How long have you had that, loser?" Lu asked Jason, who was holding her rock.

"Only about a minute, now come on, Bill said only another 3 hours and we will stop," Jason said tossing her the rock. She got up, and carried it with her, following Jason back to the others.

They walked on and on, grumbling and complaining. Each person as tired as the other. Everyone was getting clumsy, and tripping over things they wouldn't normally. Lu begged someone to give her a piggyback ride, but everyone quickly refused already weak from their bags and the long walk.

"I'm starting to get jealous of everyone back there," Lu said taking a sip of her water bottle. Jason began to frown thinking of Destin. "I wish I was in Destin's place instead."

"Well.... you guys should be happy. We misjudged the distance by a long shot," Bill said laughing. Everyone looked up, seeing nothing new, just a series of trees. Everyone groaned and said how he was crazy.

"No, no. See that bent tree. I remember that tree, cause I hit it once. Were only about five miles out from the town." Everyone hollered, jumping around. "But, I think we should rest for a few hours, then go. Everyone's alright, and we could hurt ourselves continuing this long journey." They all agreed happily and opened up the one tent. No one bothered keeping watch, just cramming into the tent, eager for sleep.

Lu felt distraught but just blamed it on her fatigue. She drifted off to sleep quickly, ignoring her instincts.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey hey
comments? - yes
subscription- if you want
advertise- sure
so im sure this story wont be long, seeing as the chapters aren't really either.
Its gonna go to at most 20, at least 15.
I really wanna get all these stories done, so I can start a Alesana fanfiction
:]
Hey check out this slash joint story that me and my friend just started, its super good, and has two hot guys!!!!! yumerzz....
When in love, Forced to Part

It mean a lot, thanks!!!!!!!!!!