Status: Summer will revive this story!!

The Unforgotten Rose

Unpleasant surprises

Image

Lu woke up to a crinkle of gravel. She was wedged between Jack and Jason and very uncomfortable. She pushed herself up and rolled out of the tent. She shrugged to her feet, rubbing her eyes clear. It looked to be around two in the morning maybe. She wasn't sure. She stretched her stiff body, and looked up to the sky.

The sky was beautiful and filled with stars. they were usually wonderfully lit, lighting up entire areas but tonight there seemed to be a mask of mist covering the sky. Lunaire frowned, and started to find her favorite constellations, though she struggled to even find one. When her eyes began to fail her, she looked down and cleared her eyes. She turned to go back into the sardine filled tent and froze.

Directly in front of her was a man clad in all black. He had wispy brown hair, and a smirk that could kill a man. His hands held a knife, and on his back a heavy looking pack rested. Lunaire felt anxious and nervous as the man stood in front of her, smiling with glee. She took a step back, and he took two forward.

She could taste his breath, that of cinnamon. She smelt blood on him and she thought that odd. Lu opened her mouth to say something but found her mouth wouldn't open. No she wasn't at a loss for words. No her throat didn't close up from nerves. Her mouth was plastered together with silver duct tape in a matter of 5 seconds. Her eyes widened in terror, and she tried to run. he stuck out his arm, clothes lining her. He didn't let her fall to the ground but quickly tied a rope around her arms and legs. She tried to scream past the duct tape, but only a muffled sound came from her.

He didn't talk till he ran into the forest, clearly too far away for anyone to hear him. he began to walk slowly, catching his breath.

"So hello Lunaire. I'm afraid to say your going to be the fourth to go. Left your wonderful sister hanging from a tree. But of course you must be curious as to why I would go through all the trouble of killing your baby sister and parents," he said walking slowly, letting his words cut the crisp air. Lunaire felt her heart pounding in her chest.

Tears began to fall onto the ground behind him. She started to swing her legs and just fell onto the ground, he didn't even try holding her. he sighed and turned around, looking down onto her wriggling figure.

"I hate when people struggle. Makes things more difficult for themselves. I am such a caring person. Caring enough to let you know why you will die like the rest of your family."

* * *

Destin was spiraling downward, her body limp as a rag doll. All the guys looked up in terror, moving to make sure they caught her. As the seconds passed their hearts grew, thumping in their throat. Destin was pale against the dark landscape, more pale then usual. No one saw the knife falling down with her, breaking away from her now loose grip.

Her body fell, and two of the guys caught her. Lewis grabbed her upper body and Alex caught her lower part. They both laid her down quickly, checking her pulse and her head. Her head was burning and her hands freezing. They figured she was unconscious and didn't know what to do.

Alex took off his jacket and put it under her head, elevating it. Lewis kept mumbling incoherent words, and feeling her pulse every ten seconds. They were calling her name, pinching her arm, trying to wake her up. They shined the flashlight in her face, hoping the light would trigger something. It was too far back to go to the bus for water, and they were lost anyways. So bus was out of the option.

Alex and Lewis talked quickly, unsure what to do. Then she started to move, her hand moving up to rub her head. Her head was pounding as she pushed herself up. She fell back down and groaned.

"You guys didn't catch me?" She grumbled, coughing.

"Yes we did, just had to lay you down. Now be careful, you could be hurt," Lewis said soothing her. A few minutes passed and she leaned up onto her elbows, and blinked a few times. Her eyes widened, and tears sprung forth.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo," she screamed lunging forward.
♠ ♠ ♠
woah this si super short, just needed to update though
yeah sorry
warped tour is this wednesday, so u might understand my excitedness and unwilling to update
but i will, i promise, this story will finish!!!!!
:]
just be happy if u read t, comments welcome and subscriptions, but yeah
love
a sorry author
chrissy