Status: Summer will revive this story!!

The Unforgotten Rose

Death is so recurring

Image

"You see, Lunaire your farther doomed my family. He unfairly fired me for something I didn't do. You see I had three kids. Yes I used to have three. When I lost my job, my sick kids eventually died. Every time I begged for my job back, your father would look away, not even bothering to listen to my pleas. Then my wife died. She died from depression and hunger. I blame your family for killing mine. Now all of your will die. I have three down, and just two left."

Lu just gasped in horror, wanting to throw up. Her parents were dead too. This could not be happening. Why was this happening?

"So, I'm going to bring you to my little hide out, and let you watch the videos of your parents and little sister die. Then I'll film you dieing, and let your sister watch them all. Then I'll give her the worst possible death, film it, and have them forever. Now, lets get you on your feet, or I'm afriad I'll drag you."

Lu tried to kick him, but he easily avoided it. he clicked his tongue in disappointment, and began to drag her. Lu began to cry, afraid for her and her sister. An hour and a half later, they reached a concealed car. He threw his prisoner in the back and blindfolded her. They drove for a good hour and a half, till she heard the car turn off. He walked her quickly into some kind of building, down several stairs. They were in a damp, dark room.

"Welcome home, darling." he removed her blindfold and she gasped in horror. So many disgusting tools and pictures. There was a large television, and three tapes next to it.

"I think it's time for some entertainment. At least for me." He pushed in one, and sat back and watched after strapping her to a adjustable dissecting table. It was her little sister. She watched as she skipped home. She stopped when she saw the door open, frowning. Bam! she was shot. She saw her captor walking out quickly. He stopped, shoved his hand down her pants, spit on her, then left. Her blood pooled around her, and Lunaire groaned in disgust.

He got up and put the next one on. It was my father. He jumped him on his way to work, slicing his neck with a knife. he began to writhe in pain, and Lu looked away. The man slapped her, making her look. he pissed on his face and body, stripping for all to see. he stealthily slid into the shadows of an alley way, laughing as he retreated.

Last tape of her mother was the worse. He raped her the same day. Just an hour later. he cut off fingers, a foot, her nose. She screamed for mercy. She screamed her twins names, praying they stay safe before he cut her tongue out. She died slowly after being shot four times. Lu began to convulse, and he laughed. He laughed and watched. She kept withering in emotional pain as he actually made popcorn, and sat and watched.

* * *

Destin flung herself forward, letting her tears come quicker. There was Brandon, knife into his head. He was pale, and Destin, Lewis, and Alex huddled around him.

"No, no, no. How could this happen? Noooooooo," Destin cried, as she desperately kissed his lips, cheeks, and forehead. Brandon was now choking on blood, but Destin wouldn't stop. She hugged him to her body, even as blood poured out of his mouth. Her life felt like it was ending. Two now dead, and Lu was probably already in serious danger.

"Brandon.... don't go. I love you Brandon. I ams o sorry. I can't believe my stupid selfish self," Destin sobbed, rocking back and forth. Lewis tried to argue with her, but she snapped on him. They all had tears in their eyes as his last breath of life went away. His bloody smile forever etched into their minds. Lewis and Alex finally separated her from his body. They felt just as lifeless as Brandon really was.

They each thought of the others, and how they were. Jason, Lunaire, and all the others. They left Brandon where he was, unsure where the bus was. They just walked on, hoping they were going in the right direction. Destin started to run at full speed, urgency filling her mind. they followed with her, stopping for breath only twice.

They heard voices screaming as the sun came up. They sprinted over to it, seeing a tent and everyone frantically searching for someone. Rian was first to see them, and yelled to the others. They were covered in blood, especially Destin. They all stopped and stared at them, in complete shock.

"Destin. What is going on? Is that blood on you? Are you okay?!" Jason asked running to her and embracing her tightly. Destin did not hug back with much emotion. She searched for Lunaire.

"Wheres Brandon and their bus driver. Did they stay behind?" Jason asked, releasing Clandestine. Lewis and Alex looked down, and Destin began to cry.

"Their both....dead." Everyone stood in shock and Alex explained it all.

"Where is Lu?" Lewis and Destin asked desperately.

"She was gone when we woke up. We've been searching for an hour. No message left, or anything." Jack had moved up, comforting Alex. Rian and Zack stared at the ground, and Bill shook his head in disbelief. Destin, just started to sprint further on the road. No yells could stop her.

That son of a bitch had her sister, and there was no way she would let him do this so easy. He better be ready, because his worst nightmare was on the run. Somehow she would find him.
♠ ♠ ♠
no doubt this is crappy
im stuck on whether i should kill almost everyone off, or not... hmmm
yeah tis been forever... i really want to delete this, but its so close to being done.
ugh
hmmm not sure what to do, hopefully something comes to mind.
poor brandon... D:
oh well comment i suppose.... :] ?