Status: Summer will revive this story!!

The Unforgotten Rose

Moving on After Goodbyes

Image

She knelt there through the whole video. She cried, cringed, and screamed in pain. She could not believe she was dead. It was not possible. She knew he had lied to her. She did not want to believe it though. How could she? She listened and watched her sis say her final good-bye. She threw her head in her hands, and cried louder. Every minute that had passed as she watched she wanted to kill the man, or kill herself. She looked up and watched him clean his deadly station that was too her right. She had hardly surveyed the room when she clambered down the stairs.

When she saw him drag her body into a door behind her, it hit home. She was dead. Lunaire was dead. She could not peel her eyes away from the television, even as light footsteps were head behind her.

“Turn around,” the TV said. She slowly turned around, and there he was smiling. She did not scream, because she saw it happening. It was just like in movies.

“I hope you liked my filming. I worked really hard on it. I would let you watch you’re other family members die, but I can’t help myself any longer. I always thought you were the pretty one, and I always wanted you for last.” He smiled a ruthless smile, as Destin crawled backwards. The fear finally settled in and she regretted what she had done. She reached for her phone and almost cried when it was not there.

She also remembered stupidly dropping the knife, she had. She hit a wall, and watched as he towered over her. She was across from the stairs, the door still open. She kicked at his ankles, and began to run for the stairs. She got halfway up, and then she was pulled roughly down. Her head hit every stair on the way down, leaving her dizzy.

She blindly thrashed her arms, the impulse of escaping controlling her. Her blurred vision saw him laughing above her. He quickly ran up the stairs, closing and locking the door. She tried to crawl away, but he came back and dragged her to the middle of the room. He set up his camera, letting the red light greet another victim.

He sat on top of her, smacking her face quickly and repeatedly. She howled in pain, wishing she had her sister right now. Her dead sister. Her water works were causing a flood in her opinion. The slaps hurt even more with her wet cheeks. He fixed her position for the camera, and then began to rip off her shirt.

She had heard what he said to Lu, but none of it had processed. Only the fact her sister was being tortured and dieing. She slapped at his face, missing as he easily dodged. She began to scream for help as her pale breast were exposed.

She bucked her hips, trying to push him off, but it only made him happier. He ran his hands along her chest then picked her up and locked her into the same place her sister just was.

“Your sister was just here, bleeding and dieing. How touching right?” He sat on top of her as she screamed.

“YOU SICK FUCKER. GET THE HELL OFF ME OR I’LL KILL YOU!” She knew there was no way she could but empty threats always came out in helpless scenarios. He smirked as he unbuttoned her jeans, slipping them off.

“Oh babe. No one can hear you and I doubt you can hurt me. Your body is just excessively fragile, but beautiful. I think I’m going to change that right now though,” he said pulling his penis out. She cried as she saw it crawl closer. She started to shake, hoping something could happen to help her. Nothing at all.

He thrust into her and she yelled in pain. She cried and cried as he let his hands roam places, and his dick go in deeper. You brought this on yourself, she told herself. You want torture and death. You think you deserve it so that is really, why you came. She also wanted safety, love, Jason, and her sister.

They heard a door open, and he quickly took out his penis and shoved it into her mouth to silence her, and for pleasure. She began to choke on her screams as her mouth filled up. Was this how she was to go? Choking on a mans jizz? She remembered the door slamming, and began swallowing though she hated it.

He was still pinching her sore and now bruised nipples. She began to thrash as he continued, making him curse with annoyance. He began to release his penis to gag her mouth instead so he could handle the intruders and then continue. In that split second, she let out a splitting scream.

She remembered being little and having screaming contests with Lu. Who could do it the loudest, most high pitched, and longest. Her parents always said she won. She smiled as she screamed, but then felt sadness wash over. Lu was dead.

He quickly gagged her mouth. She tried screaming but he slapped her then sliced a cut along the side of her stomach. She kept hoping that whoever it was had heard her screams. She moaned into the cloth from the pain. No, it was not the poisoned knife from the video. It was just an ordinary one, but it was long and blood wanted to escape as much as she did.

They both heard footsteps running towards the door. She smiled with relief, as her gaze fell onto the door Lu had been stuffed in. She welled up with tears. She twisted her head around to see the man with a knife in his hand aimed at the door. She then saw everything in slow motion.

The door had been pounding. On the fourth pound, it fell open. Rian was in first, and the knife was thrown. She screamed a warning but it was muffled from the gag. He rolled down the stairs as the man ran for shelter. He had not expected so many people. She gave Rian a look, as Zach quickly made it over to him, holding his wound as he winced in pain.

I watched as Alex hurled himself over the banister, looking at me once to check that I was fine. Alex was an amazing guy who would have been Destin’s second choice for a boyfriend. Jason and Lewis quickly hurtled down, running for her.

Destin looked back at Alex punching the man who killed her family, and revealed in the site of him bleeding. Jason was quickly there, and removed her gag. Lewis had stopped in front of the television, which had sadly kept Destin company through being raped. It still showed Lu being tortured.

Jason kissed her softly, and threw his jacket over her body as he unlocked her. She sat up, wincing as she moved. Her body was numb from the blood and the amount of force he had done on her. She saw Alex literally pounding the shit out of him.

“Bill and Jack went to the police to get back-up and an ambulance, baby,” he said kissing her over and over.

Destin heard the screams end from the rapist, as Alex stood up, wiping his hands on the mans shirt. Bill had turned off the video right after he had told Destin to turn around. Lewis stood there blankly. Alex walked over, smiling.

“Are you okay? Your side is bleeding; we need to wrap that up before the ambulance gets here. You won’t last that long. Where is Lu?” Destin looked down, beginning to cry. His face became somber as he looked from Lewis to me.

“I am so sorry…” Alex murmured, wrapping me into a hug. Jason did not stop him. He had just saved his girlfriends life. He held a new respect for him.

“It’s not your fault. Thank you so much for at least saving me. I couldn’t save Brandon, Lu, or even myself.” She said stopping her tears.

“Don’t blame yourself okay? Promise me that? If you blame yourself things will only get harder. Were all here for yo-“ His words were cut off with a gun shot. Rian had been sputtering random words, but no one understood. Alex’s eyes blinked once, then he looked down at Destin. His own blood began to form around his chest. He began to collapse, but Destin held onto him.

She heard Lewis attack him, and Jason ran to his aid. The man had a gun in his hands, his face contorted into something hideous. He fell to the ground, dieing. Lewis continued the beating Alex had left, and Jason grabbed the gun. Lewis snatched it from Jason as Jason beat the man up instead.

Lewis pushed Jason out of the way, who looked up at him. He held a gun in hand, pointed straight for his heart. The room was quiet.

“You killed an injured man while he slept on a bus, you technically killed my best friend, you threw a knife at a new friend, you shot a legend, you murdered two girls family, you raped someone who is considered my sister, and you… you tortured and killed the love of my life. You will burn in hell for all you have done. You are one shitty mother fucker. I hope every pain you have ever felt and given is multiplied by a million as you die.” Lewis shot a bullet at his head, letting blood spray paint against the wall.

Jason quickly grabbed the camera smashing it to pieces, now record of the shot or Destin’s rape left on it. Destin fell to the floor with Alex, who was sputtering out blood. She held him tightly, putting as much pressure on his wound as possible. Rian and Zack came over, eyes tearing up.

“Don’t go, Alex. Hang in there,” Destin whispered against his cheek. She had always adored him. He gave his friends a look, then looked at her, letting a small smile onto his pain stricken face.

“I love you guys. Tell Jack, that his stupid ass missed my own death,” Alex said chuckling until it turned into pain. Destin grabbed her side that was cut, and began to get dizzy. Jason removed his shirt and tied it around her waist, as his jacket covered her exposed body. Yes, his normal sized jacket was big enough for Destin.

She cried for my parents, she cried for Rose, she cried for Brandon, she cried for Lu, and she cried for Alex. He looked over at Clandestine, frowning.

“You never promised,” Alex said, letting his two friends hold his hands, as he turned paler.

“I promise,” she whispered, stroking his cheek. He smiled, and then gave a few short words of love to his two best friends. Destin kissed him softly as the ambulance pulled up. They heard feet running and voices yelling. Destin cried over his body, until he was taken away. She watched as Lewis opened the door Lu was hidden behind. He fell to his knees, just staring at her.

Destin slid over, avoiding the paramedics who were picking up Rian. She wrapped her arms around Lewis, and he wrapped his around her. They held each other crying, until they told her she could die too if they didn’t get her stitched up. They took Lu’s and the mans body, them too getting a body bag like Alex.

She passed a crying jack, as he ran after Alex’s body bag. She watched a morose Bill console Lewis, and smile at Destin half-heartedly. She was wheeled into the same ambulance as Rian, and they gave each other grave looks. No one was allowed to ride with them, no one but family. The police did escort them to the hospital.

Destin remembered holding Rian’s hand for comfort. They each lost many people. Destin saw gravestones flash through her for Rose, her parents, all time low’s bus driver, Brandon, Alex and Lunaire.

She remembered blacking out, then waking up at one point. She remembered having bad dreams of everyone’s death. She also remembered having good visions of all those who passed that meant something to her. She wasn’t as depressed as she use to be. She had to accept death and be lucky it was not her time. She also kept her promise to Alex Gaskarth.

* * *

Tons of people stood around six freshly dug graves next to one small one, which belonged to a young blond child. All Time Low and Alex’s family agreed to having them buried along with Destin’s loved ones. The police and gone back to their bus to recover two dead bodies.

Six people had a funeral that day. Rian easily recovered but he wore a sling. Destin had several stitches and was not allowed to walk too much. She refused to sit today though, even though Jason argued with her. Jack and Zack held up okay, just like Rian. They accepted their best friends death and even threw a mad party for him. Who’s to judge their way of recovering? Lewis had been quite worse. He has been recovering faster though, knowing Lu would hate him like this. Jason and Destin are engaged and expecting a child. The one night they made love, with the smell of Roses had been a glorious one at that. They have decided on Alex as the name, no matter what. Lewis would be the godfather.

As all the guests watched as their loved ones were buried. Tears were current, but none came with Destin. As cliché as it was, she could not cry. How could she? With all the brilliant news happening, and knowing that everyone was happy up there in haven. She did miss Lu more then anything or anyone but she learned from her that you need to move on. You can’t dwell on things that you can’t change. Even if you wish you could change that so very much.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End.
Well I cried when alex died, the body bag part. Couldn't help it. I didn't want to!!!!
finally this story comes to a close.... ;]
hope u liked it
i actaully tried to make a good last few chapters
;]
listened to a bunch of avenged sevenfold and fidelity by regina spektor during this!!!!!
comment?
and good bye
check out my active stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!