Status: Summer will revive this story!!

The Unforgotten Rose

New People. New Thoughts?

Image

"I'm going for a walk." Lu yelled for no reason on the tour bus. It was only thirty minutes since their near accident. Jason was flipping through a magazine.Lewis and Brandon were arguing over a song, while Destin played with her guitar.

"I'll come with you."

"I shall grab my jacket."

"Wait for me!"

All the guys said dropping what they were doing. Destin put down her guitar and slid next to Lu."Let's go." Destin raised her hands to imply a no.

"Were coming incase...ya know." The guys had freaked out more then the other two. Of course they would be cautious and protective.

"It was a accident. It happens to people. Plus, were fine.So chill." Lu said. The guys were going to continue to argue,so Destin latched onto Lu's arm. She pinched twice. Code for 'run'.

"Hmm. Alright." They both said innocently. Lu walked over to Lewis and Brandon, as Destin opened the bus door. "Good cause-" Brandon started. Lewis and Brandon were pushed down. Brandon fell on Jason.

"Sis. Come on. Run!" Destin yelled. Lu turned quickly and jumped out the door. Destin slammed the door, stalling them, and hurtled after Lu.

"What the hell?" Brandon yelled through the bus window..

"Let them be. They'll be back soon Jason. Jason!! Back inside." Lewis yelled at Jason who was trying to run after them.

"Stay safe!" Jason yelled at there faint body outlines, giving up.

Lu and Destin were linked and now walking through some more tour buses. The sound of music, talking, bottles, cameras, and their uneven breathes filled their ears and the air around them.

"Want to go sit at that bench?" Destin asked already tugging Lu in the direction. Destin smiled over to Lu. Lu laughed.

"Sure."

"Sis? Can I ask you something? Don't make in fun of me for it, please." Destin asked, hesitantly, puling her knees up and wrapping her arms around them.

"Roses?" Lu asked plainly. Destin perked up and smiled a little. Ease falling over her shoulders. Having to know your not crazy really helps your mood.

"Yeah have you-"

"Have I smelt them? Yeah twice. Once before our almost accident and another-"

"The other night? Yeah same here. What does it mean?"

Lu turned on the bench to sit Indian style. Destin also did. They held hands and sat there in their own silence.

"I don't know Destin. Nothing? Everything? Coincidence? Craving? I don't know."

"I guess it could be anything..."

* * *

"Something we said?" Jason asked. His body slumped on the chair, worried sick.

"No. Maybe shock from earlier?" Lewis asked to no one in particular. Brandon tried to lighten the mood. Offered beers. Lewis declined, while Jason pushed him down saying only he drank.

"Get shit-faced by yourself. I am not in the mood." Jason snarled to a pissed off Brandon.

After a now silent ten minutes, and no return of the twins, Jason got up grabbing his wallet, heading to the door.

"Where you going dude?" Brandon said already behind him.

"To get something." Jason mumbled.

"Why the fuck is everyone leaving, and not giving specific answers." Brandon said to himself as he climbed back to his seat.

"He's probably going to get Destin something." Lewis said casually.

"You going to also?"

"Naw. Lu doesn't like...those kinds of gifts." He said picking up Jason's magazine.

* * *

An hour later the girls thought of going back. They talked, and sat silent. Watching lights go off, and dark cover them. Cold creeping in from all directions

"Time to go you think?" Lu asked standing up to stretch.

"I'm thinking so." Destin said laughing."Ugh it's so damn dark. Lu be a doll, and get your cell out. For light. I hate the dark."

"I know. You are scared of spiders, fires, and the dark when your outside. I'll get it." She rummaged in her pockets, while Destin huddled closer to Lu."Uhm..."

"Yeah?" Destin asked impatiently.

"I...don't have it." Lu said. Destin squealed."I don't have my bloody one either. Its in the damn seat cushion, fer sure."

"Sorry, love. Let's walk on though. We are not to far, I think." Lu said determined to get Destin through this quietly and fast. Destin was afraid of those common things, but Lu was different. She was afraid of being to far away from her family, afraid of forgetting things, afraid of letting go.

They would see random shadows, and Destin would scream."Lu..." She was crying.

"Destin, hon. It's alright. We will uh...find our way back." Just then two shapes came in front of them. Destin screamed bloody murder.

"Brendon I think we scared them." A girl's voice said giggling.

"Nope only one of them Sarah." He pointed out."Oh hello. I'm Brendon. This is my fiance, Sarah." The man said putting a hand out. Lu shook it, Destin also did, but rather fast.

"Lunaire, and my sister Clandestine.Could you possibly be...Brendon Urie?" Lu asked trying to get a better look at the man in front of her and her sis.

"Are you two from the band, The Unforgotten Rose?" He asked back.

"Yeah we are. So are you?" This time Destin asked. She looked excited.

"Yeah that's me." He said laughing."Why you two out so late?"

"Went for a walk. Stayed a little to long. Just getting back to our bus. Yourselves?" Lu said casually as if they weren't lost.

"Evening stroll. Plus the rest of Panic is getting a bit rowdy. Ha." Sarah said cheerfully grabbing onto Brendon's shirt."Well we will be off. See you two later on the tour. Twin Roses." Brendon said walking away with his blond fiance. Giving them a nickname.

"We should have asked if they knew their way around, or something." Destin said regretfully. She seemed better now though.

"Oh shit. Yeah.Well to late. Let's walk on." Lu said pushing forward.

* * *

Jason walked down a shopping area. He got looks but didn't care. He whistled some tunes and looked around. He spied a pack of Monsters and bought them first. Lord knew they didn't want to be left with one again.

He walked around for a little longer, about to give up. Nothing here would cheer up his Destin. He could just tell. Then a smell wafted through his body.

Freshly picked roses.

He knew what to get. But where to find some. He looked around then noticed a flower market all the way down the street. He figured a gust of wind let the smell drift over to him.

He walked over, smiling to himself."A dozen Red Roses please?"

* * *

"Were here. Thank you!!" Lu yelled out. After another hour they made it to their bus. Destin ran forward in happiness. The light was still on."Slow down. you know how much of a k-"

Destin fell over."Shit. Holy shit that hurt." Destin yelled. Lu ran over laughing.

"I tried warning you. Your too much of a klutz." Lu said laughing harder.

Destin smirked."Help?" Lu continued to laugh at Destin's expressions."Ugh. Damned when I get ya. Damned if I don't." Destin yelled at Lu., switching the words to a All Time Low song.

"You know. I was pretty sure it was, Damned if I do Ya(Damned if I don't. But your version sounds cool." Lu stopped laughing to see who said it. Then a guy came out of the shadows smiling. Destin's jaw dropped.

"Alex Gaskarth?!" Destin screamed brightening up.

'"Ha. Thats me. So I'm guessing your a fan?" He said looking down at Destin then a smirking Lu. Lu hated All Time Low.

"Oh Fuck yes. Well my sister isn't..." Destin said trying to stand up."Shit." She muttered.

"Here I'll look." He said smiling. He bent down and checked her ankle. She was beaming.

"Sis? Can you get the guys?" Destin asked Lu. Lu ran over to see no one in the bus sitting room. But she didn't want to leave Destin out there alone with him so she ran back over to Destin and Alex.

"No ones in there Destin." Lu said kneeling down to.

"Destin is it? You both have pretty names." Alex said glowing. Lu stared but looked at Destin.

"Where'd they go?" She asked Destin.

"Your guess is as good as mine. Ow." Destin replied wincing.

"Looks sprained, hon. Here I'll help you on your bus?" He offered. Lu said yeah and showed the way.

"Sorry for this. you don't have to." Destin said blushing.

"Yeah he does. I'm not carrying you Destin." Lu said laughing. We joined in.

"Nice bus. Except mines a little more fool." He said setting me down on the couch. Lu grabbing ice.

"What the fuck happened? Who the hell are you?" Lewis came out shocked at their arrival.

"Destin was running up here, tripped. Do I need to say more?" Lu asked hugging Lewis.

"Yeah. Uhm...who are you?" He asked more politely.

"Alex Gaskarth. From All Time-"

"Low. Yeah. Hey guess I'm thanking you for bringing are guitarist home. No way Lu carried her in here." Lewis said shaking his hand, laughing. "I'm Lewis."

"Ha S'alright. The Unforgotten Roses?" He asked.

"Yeah. Ouch. Lu move me please?" Destin asked getting a sharp jab from the couch.

"Here I will." Alex said leaning down. His hands grabbed something. "Here's whats doing-" Alex was pushed over."What the hell!?" He shouted. In his hand was Destin's cell phone.

"Jason!" Destin screamed. "No I'm alright. See Alex and Lu helped me. I fell. I was running to get here. It's alright." Destin rushed out.

"You sure Babe?" Jason asked looking around for something to do. He looked worried. "So whats wrong?"

"I'm sure. Sprained ankle." Destin said hugging him. "Oh my. Alex are you alright?" Destin squealed.

"Uh ..yeah." He said getting up laughing."Well I'll be off. Bye guys. Bye Destin." He said leaning down kissing her forehead. Destin blushed and said bye with the others. Jason glared until he left the bus.

"Wheres Brandon?" Jason asked Lewis.

"Shit-faced as you said." Lewis said.

"Where were you?" Lu asked eying Jason.

"Oh yeah. Here." He said smiling. He handed Lu the Monsters to put in the fridge.

"Oh thanks hon. We have Monsters now. Whew!!" Destin said kissing him. She froze. She smelt Roses. Lu did too. Their eyes darted around.

"Not done yet, love. Here." Jason said handing her a bouquet of red Roses. She sighed quietly in relief. For some reason she thought the smell was something bad if it came from no where.

"Oh babe. Your so sweet." Destin said pulling him forward giving him kisses.

"Better then Alex." Jason mumbled.

"What, dear?" Destin asked smelling the flowers with her eyes shut.

"Oh. I said you better relax." He said kissing her again.

"Oh okay." She said hugging him.

"Are those for me?" A drunk Brandon asked coming from the boy's room. We laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment
read
subscribe!!!

love,
Chrissy