Status: Summer will revive this story!!

The Unforgotten Rose

Phone Mishap

Image

They had just gotten off their second show. They were pumped and excited. The crowd here was even more enthusiastic then before. They went on the tour bus cracking jokes. Destin sat down, rubbing her ankle. It healed fast, but was still a bit sore. Jason ran over to her asking if anything was needed.

"No, baby. I'm good. You screamed brilliant though." Destin said kissing his lips. He smiled and joined conversation with Lewis.

"Destin we should call mum and dad." Lu said over her shoulder.

"Ok, I will." Destin said getting up to go to her room. She tripped a little bit, and cussed under her breath. She opened the door and collapsed onto her bed.

"Where's my damn cell?" She asked herself as she rummaged through her clothes, drawers, sheets, and personal things. She sighed and picked up Lu's cell. After a good ten minute talk with her mum she hanged up and sat there.

"It was here. Where the fuck is it?" Destin said hitting her head against the wall. "Ouch. Let's not do that anymore." She said rubbing her head."I got it. Damn I'm slow. I'll call it, and hear where it is." She said in a 'duh' tone.

She dialed her number and put it on speaker. Ring, ring, ring.Her ring tone didn't play at all. Her recording answered, and she brutally hung up."Damn. Didn't hear it." She tossed her sises phone on her bed and laid on hers.

"How do I always lose things. You would think I would be the one organized, but no. Lu is." She grumbled turning around on her bed.

Ring,Ring Lu's phone rang. Destin threw herself across to Lu's bed and picked it up before it could end.

"Ouch fuck. I just am addicted to hurting myself." She said through clenched teeth, with the phone open.

'Destin, you alright?" Lewis asked through the door.

"Er...yeah. Just calling mum, and dropped my erm...bag getting my phone." She said rubbing her side. Lewis retreated and went back to the group.

"Ow damn. I need my own private doctor." She said sitting on the floor.

She heard laughing and remembered the phone."Hello?"' She asked curiously."This better be someone important, I just freaking hurt myself to answer it." She said glaring at no one in particular.

"Well,so its Destin. Sorry, dear. Just you called me first." Alex said laughing. Destin's face lit up, but then fell.She was confused.

"Uh...Alex. I don't know your number. Wrong person. And how did you get Lu's phone number?'" She asked suddenly.

"Destin, wow. Did you lose something?" He asked chuckling.

"Um..no. Oh wait. Yeah my cellph-" She cut off. He laughed more."You have it don't you?"

"I'm actually on it right now. But, I'm about to go on, so I can't stay on any longer." He said seriously.

"I need my phone." She whined. He laughed.

"Meet me after? I'll hand it over then." Alex offered. Destin grred.

"Fine. I'll be there. Just to let you know, your making a physical impaired girl walk all the way over there." Destin said laughing now.

"Guess I'll carry you after." He said simply.

"No I was-" He hung up and Destin sighed. Might as well go in a few. See some of their performance too.

Destin got up and put Lu's phone back down. She went out to the others, smiling."Hey guys, I'm going to go watch some bands preform. Later, ok?" Destin said half limping over to the door. It wasn't like yesterday when she could out run them. A hand wrapped around her waist.

"I'll go too." Jason said smiling. Destin gave Lu a look from under his shoulder.

"Eh, no. I'll go Jason. I feel responsible from last night. Later" Lu said pushing him down. Jason shrugged and gave Destin a meaningful look.

Once they reached outside, Lu grabbed her arm."All Time Low?" Lu asked her stopping Destin in her path.Lu glared at her until Destin gave up.

"Yeah." Destin mumbled. She didn't want to say he had her phone. She'd just seem irresponsible.

Lu turned around and talked to her."Don't do anything. You know how much Jason loves you. I also know you love him. Don't ruin that over one guy. Especially Alex Gaskarth." Lu warned walking away.

"I'm not going to. How could you say that." Destin retorted. She felt a small lie when she said it. She got confused. She didn't want to do anything. Jason was her love. Lu kept walking nodding her head. She headed back for the bus."Wait your going back?"

"Yeah. I know you want to be alone." Lu called back.

"What are you going to tell the guys?" Destin asked worried.If Jason knew it was All Time Low, he would freak.

"That you out run me." Lu said laughing. Destin smiled and walked the rest of the way.

* * *

"Hey.I knew you'd come." Alex said smiling at Destin. Destin beamed back then held her hand out. "Well your all business. And to think I thought you were...fun." He said fake gasping.

"I am. It's just.." Destin went on.

"Just..not fun." Alex said finishing. Destin pouted and turned back."Aw. Wait, come back. Come on, your phones in our bus. Couldn't really take it on stage." He said to Destin's questioning face.

"Fine. Let's go." Destin said waiting. Then her feet left the ground."What the fuck?!" Destin yelled out.

"I told you I'd carry you." Alex put it simply.

"I can walk." Destin argued."I walked all the way here. Nice performance too." Destin added.

"Thanks. And that's the point. I made you walk all the way here. So I'll carry you to my bus." Alex said already walking.Destin groaned and just went limp.

"Fine. Hurry up. Run hoe." Destin said laughing. Alex chuckled and started running. Destin screamed and gripped him tighter."Not literally, Alex!" Destin whined a scream. He slowed done laughing uncontrollably.

"Were here. See that was fast." He put Destin down and opened his bus door. There's was nice and fresh. The heat from outside faded away, as the AC kicked in.

"Ahh. Cold air feels so good." Destin murmured to herself. She stood there looking awkward to the rest of the band. Jack asked Alex something, and Alex pointed to Destin and smiled. Jack nodded and went on talking on the phone.

"Here you are." Alex said handing over her cell.

"Thanks. Well you guys were awesome. See you later...maybe." Destin said turning to leave into the heat.

"Wait your going? Stay some? Were having a party anyways." Alex said grabbing her hand. Destin looked down and thought of the rest.

"Er..." Destin responded.

"A bet to settle it?" Alex said smiling like he already won. Destin's competitive side came out again.

"Ok. What is it?" Destin asked crossing her arms.

"I bet you have at least one All Time Low shirt. If you do your staying. If not,farewell Destin."

Destin stomped her foot and glared.

"Do you?" He asked laughing.

"Three." She muttered.

"What?" He asked leaning closer.

"I have three." Destin said truthfully. As much as she was competitive, she was honest.

He beamed at Destin."Well then your staying for the party." Alex said picking Destin up and throwing her in between Jack and himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Read, comment, subscribe, advertise!!!
I still haven't reached two stars for this...and my Beach sex is just the best, one-shot did. ROFL. Please help me reach two stars!!!!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed, even if it was shorter then last time!!!!!!!

P.S. I finally call this my own story. i have written every chapter. So I call it my own now, not a combined story.