Status: Summer will revive this story!!

The Unforgotten Rose

Stuck. Spasms?

Image

Flash
A bloody knife.
Flash
Screams.
Flash
Screams ended by the knife.


"Lunaire. What's wrong?" Destin asked as she shook her withering body awake. her screams stopped as her eyes opened.

"Destin. oh my god." Lu said wiping a few stray tears away. It's been four days since their vision. They were in England, traveling towards their next gig.

"Whasss going on?" Brandon asked slurred. he rubbed his eyes, and stared at them. he was sent in this time. Every night Lu had these fits.

"Again Brand. it's alright. Go back to bed." Destin said kissing his cheek, and ushering him out. She came back and sat opposite Lu.

"This time the same again?" Destin asked crossing her legs.

"Yeah. What does it mean?" Lu asked putting her head in her sweaty palms.

"It's just the screams and the bloody knife?"

"Yeah, for now. I just feel.....somethings wrong." Lu admits covering her face with a pillow..

"So its not nightmares?" Destin asks, though she already knows it isn't.

"No. But...I don't know." Lu said defensively.

"Rose." Destin murmured.

"What?" Lu asked wearily.

"I've....i have been getting quick images of Rose. The smell. Her face and hair. All quick, but clear. I...am I going crazy?" Destin whimpered.

"You and me both, then." Lu sighed.

"My head is properly killing me. I'm going to go get some sleeping pills. You want some?" Destin asked getting up.

"Yeah. thanks." Lu said yawning. She would be out in a second. Destin covered her up, and stepped through their door.

She quietly searched through the cupboards. Squinting to see labels in the dark. Ten minutes and she still couldn't find them. She was wide awake. Suddenly the bus swerved and slowed to a stop.

"We can't be there already." Destin stated walking over to the driving cabin. She knocked softly, and was opened a few seconds later by a frustrated Bill.

"Bill?" She whispered, moving out of the way, to let him through.

"I don't know. I'll go look at it though. It's two in the morning, go back to sleep Clanny." Bill said using her nickname.

"Naw, I'll help. Maybe some fresh air will heal my aching headache." Destin argued following him outside.

"Ok. You check those tires on that side, I'll do these." Bill said already leaning down to examine.

Destin walked across the gravel road in her thin slippers. The light breeze making her loose pajama bottoms swish around her. Goose bumps appearing on her arms, surrounding her tank top.

She knelt down and examined her tires. "Bill. These tires look as if-"

"As if they have been slashed?" Bill finished.

"Yeah." Destin agreed running her fingers over the tire.

"I'm going to go warn others about this area. Not to come. Then fix all these tires." Bill groaned and stepped inside. He worked too hard.

Destin walked the way they came from, to see what could have cause the damage. The place was woodsy,small,secluded,and empty. trees literally enveloping them. This was England for you, Destin thought.

"How cliche though." Destin mumbled. She breathed in the air, then made her way to the middle of the street. Big trees were obscuring her view, from the side.

"And what is that?" She asked walking a little closer. She looked down and rubbed her eyes, from sleep crust. She looked once more and two beams of light were coming down the same road."A bus!"

A little ways ahead were a full strip of spikes. "Oh, no." She said. She thought she could either move the spikes, or warn them. She ran forward waving her arms.

"NO, STOP!" She screamed. She was about fifty feet or more from her own bus. Her warning was too late. It rode over the spikes, and swerved more then theirs had. Quickly realization set in. It was swerving at her. She looked to either side, then forward. Horror etched her pale face. She literally dropped herself to the ground, on her stomach, and scrunched together to make her smaller.

The bus passed over her body, luckily, skidding to a halt. She started to shake uncontrollably. her eyes pressed shut, and her hands gripping the gravel. heavy breathes, intertwining with sobs. Shuffling feet from above and frantic voices emerged. the sounds seemed in slow motion. Someone saying there was a girl outside. He might have hit her. All slow motion, and seeming far away. The yells and the crunching rocks, when people jumped out of the bus.

"Destin?! Destin!" A close by voice exclaimed. her face was stained with sticky tears. "Hey, it's Alex. Come out? Are you alright?"

"What the hell happened?" A groggy jack asked Rian.

"Zack is talking to Damien. Calming him down. he hit his head pretty hard. Looks like spikes though." Rian answered.

"Destin can you come out. OK I'm coming under." Alex moved closer to her, under the bus. Destin started to shake more, almost seizure like. He automatically stopped. "I think she is in shock. Look." Alex assumed correctly.

"Whats going on over here?" Brandon asked. "I heard skidding."

"Spikes." Zack said coming out with their driver Damien."Both of our tires slashed."

"Damn. Well that-" Brandon was cut off.

"Hey! Clandestine is in shock under here. Almost getting hit by a bus, does that!" Alex yelled. Destin was muttering incoherently. Still breathing hard, crying, and shaking.

"Oh, shit." Brandon said ducking down. "Destin come here, babe." She moved more violently. "I..I got to go get the others. You watch her pretty damn carefully." Brandon screamed already running.

Destin wasn't aware of her surroundings. Images raced across her mind. In the same order:

Spikes. Run. Stop. Bus. Duck. Dead. Rose.

Over and over those sharp images and thoughts. Alex kept telling her she was alright. She didn't hear it.

"Brandon what are we doing? Why are we outside? Where are we?" Jason asked, half asleep, still getting dragged by a furious Brandon.

"Broke down. I do not fucking know where we fucking are. You are going to go under that there bus, and get your shocked girlfriend!" Brandon yelled.

"My Destin?" He looked wide awake now.

"Who fucking else?" Brandon said throwing his arms up.

"CLANDESTINE!!!" Jason screamed in horror, running. She kept muttering. More images of Rose.

"under here." Alex said rolling out of the way.

"Baby are you alright? I'm right here. please talk to me. What the shit happened?" Jason quickly asked, on the ground as he reached out for Destin.

Flash
Spikes
Flash
A mans face


"I need out of here, i need out of here." Destin said getting up from the ground.

"Love, this way. You are going to be dandy. Just come out of there." Jason cooed, moving towards her.

"Rose I see now..." Destin whispered. she was in a trance like state. She sat up higher and smashed her head against the underbelly of the bus. She fell back down, passed out. Trance ended.

* * * * * *

Lu kept thrashing in her bed, muttering as Lewis tried to wake her. The flashes repeating from earlier, to a trance like state Lunaire.

"Lu, wake up. Lu, Lu, Lu!" Lewis yelled.

He ran out and filled a cup up with ice water.

"Rose I see now..." Lu whispered. A little more and she would have the clear answer. Lewis ran back and splashed it over her perspired face. She woke up from her visions. Both forgetting everything important their sister was sending them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well Not very long, i admit. but it is all important!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait till later on in the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please read, comment, subscribe, and advertise!!!!!!!!!
I love you people!! I'm so close to two stars for this one!!!!!
-Chrissy <3