Status: Summer will revive this story!!

The Unforgotten Rose

Stranded

Image

"What the shit?" Lu gasped wiping water droplets from her eyes.

"I...I guess you were having a nightmare or something." Lewis said at a loss of words.

"Yeah, I suppose so. Why aren't we moving, are we already there?" Lu asked sitting up.

"I'm not sure. Brandon came in our room screaming, grabbing Jason and running outside. I woke up and came in here first to find you.....you know." Lewis replied moving to let Lunaire up.

"Let's go investigate I guess. It's 2:15, wow. Literally I was awake like thirty minutes ago." She said as they stepped out in the chilly air. A sound of loud voices along the road behind them was heard and they walked over.

"Lu another bus is stopped too. What is going on, lets hurry up." He decided fastening the pace.

"Hey guys. Don't worry she is alright." Brandon said after turning to see them.

"I'm so sorry miss. I was already kind of tired, and then the tires. I am so sorry." Damien was saying over and over again to a weak smiling Destin laying in Jason's arms while Alex held a bag of pea's against the top of her head.

"Damien it's alright, I shouldn't have-OW." Destin yelled as another wave of pain went through her body. Lu and Lewis ran forward, Lu falling on her knees in front of her sister.

"What happened?" Lu cried out, examining the swell under the pea's.

"Looks like we both ran over some spikes. Our bus swerved and almost hit Clandestine. she kind of had a seizure from shock, and passed out after hitting head real hard." Zack said stretching.

"I'm fine sis. Why you all wet?" Destin asked always straying from the point.

"Nothing. Spikes though?" Lu said looking at the group of people.

"Yeah. Rian and I just moved them." Jack said wiping his hands, and looking off into the tree line.

"Are bus is trashed too. There's a fucking tree in through the window. Plus it doesn't look stable." Rian grumbled, unpoking his head from the inside of thier bus.

"How did the spikes get there?" Jason asked stroking Destin's face.

"I'm guessing someone put them there on purpose. Does anyone know if this road is used a lot?" Alex asked moving the bag softly against her head.

"Well no. Mostly this is just a shortcut to get near the band area were going. It's about twenty or so miles from here. Not many buses know about this route but i warned other buses to not come through here, if they heard." Bill said sleepily.

"Yeah I don't think any more people know of it. Also I would say about twenty-five miles." Damien agreed, groaning.

"So I guess we can't expect a lot of cars to come by, a long walk to civilization, and spending some time together." Alex chuckled.

"Yes. Well I'm not going to let you five sleep in a bus that is currently occupying a tree. Come with us, were just ahead." Bill said gesturing Damien. They clicked, seeing they were both bus drivers. Everyone stood still.

"I agree lets go you four." Lewis said helping Lunaire up form her sisters side.

"Slumber party!" Destin said giggling. Jason looked a little mad but picked her up with Alex's help. Her head had to stay elevated.

Rian and Zack walked a little ways ahead while Jack ran up next to Brandon.

"I wanna walk Jason." Destin whined.

"Too bad, we are carrying you." Jason retorted, smiling as Alex laughed. When the last three entered it was crowded. Bill and Damien grabbed a soda and went up front to talk about what their buses had.

"Now I think we all should sleep. Were going to have to get help tomorrow, and whoever is going well, twenty-five miles isn't a party." Lewis said standing up while the rest of them occupied a chair or floor space.

"Yeah so we have three beds in there, and two in there," Brandon said, "and then two couches here and a chair, oh and floor space."

"Oh, I'll take floor." Destin squeaked raising a hand.

"No you are not." Jason countered.

"Hospitality Jason. I got floor." Destin said giving a death glare at him. He sighed madly,"Fine me too."

"Three beds in there are going to...Jack, Rian, Zack. Two beds...Alex,and me." Brandon said. Everyone nodded saying it was ok."Lu and Lewis, couch good?"

"Perfect." They said. "oh and Damien can have the small couch because I'm sure Bill and him aren't going to sleep in Bill's small bed." Lu piped up.

"Everything is settled then. Lets go to bed. We have extra pillows and blankets in the closet.

"We will take the extras. Us in here. Rest go cover up with the stuff on the beds." Destin said getting up and grabbing five pillows and three blankets. She put one set on the small couch for Damien, then divvied it between her and the other four. The rest crawled into the rooms and went to get a few hours of rest.

"We'll decide tomorrow who's going. For now lets sleep." Lewis said laying on the couch, curling up with Lunaire. Destin and Jason slept on the floor. Destin and Lu both kept thinking something was missing. The thoughts of why the slashes were there. Something they were forgetting.Something so important that it could change their lives. Just...what was it?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been awhile. It's gonna get good
please read,comment,subscribe,advertise
I love you guys
-Chrissy
P.S.- i may do Destin more then Lu because I like her more. She was my fav since beginning.