Status: Summer will revive this story!!

The Unforgotten Rose

With a new start, a new sun rises too.

Image

"Argh!" Destin yelled as Lu rolled over onto her.

"Stop complaining," Lu mumbled half asleep.

"Your squishing me!"

"Ugh, just get off her." Jason leaned onto his elbows, wiping his eyes.

"You could help you know," Destin snarled, squinting at Jason. She was having a hard time breathing, and her head banged.

"LUNAIRE! I...CANNOT...,"she coughed, but it was muffled by the carpet floor. Doors flew open, and five seconds later Lu was off her.

Lewis grumbled but didn't wake, Jason shook his head trying to see clearly. Destin heard Brandon laughing like a hyena from lion King. She gasped for breath, crawled towards the fridge and opened a water bottle. her throat stopped searing and she looked around.

Jack and Zack were holding back laughter. Rian looked as if he didn't care, and a bare chested Alex was putting a thrashing Lu on the couch with Lewis.

"Thanks," Destin rasped, leaning against the fridge.

"Ha, yeah. Lu sorry, but I thought she was dieing. I'm not holding you, chill." Lu glared a second longer, but stopped.

"I think we need to choose now, while its early. So thanks babe for waking everyone up," Lewis said grabbing a pot with ripped pieces of paper in it. "I made it last night when I couldn't sleep."

"Alright seems fair enough, but i have two requests," Jason said.

"Whats that?" Brandon asked leaning against the wall.

"Damien and Destin stay because their injured. Five people stay, while six go. Oh and because we might need an experienced driver, with knowledge of buses and what not, Bill should go." He stopped, satisfied.

"Wait has anyone tried cells?" Zack asked.

"Yeah no service anywhere," Alex said frowning at his pocket.

"Alright 25 miles here we come," Jack grumbled.

"I object to taking me out. I will not be considered weak or a liability. I am in for drawing," Destin said furious. her head still throbbed but she sure as hell wasn't going to say that.

"No, Jason is right. You and Damien need to stay, and Bill needs to go," Alex said mouthing a sorry after wards.

"Fine with me," Bill agreed.

With everyone against her wishes she sat up snatched her coat off the edge of the coach, and slammed the door as she exited outside.

"I'll get her right after we finish picking. She forget her shoes anyways," Jason sighed.

"Okay, I'll pick the goers out," Lewis reached in five times to make it six with Bill. He unraveled each slowly, every crinkle getting unrolled made the impact of an earthquake.

"Rian,Jack,Jason,Lu,and Zack you all are going with Bill." Lewis's face dropped at seeing Lu was chosen.

"Whewt! suck it baby! I get to go!" Lu was hollering, making Lewis smile and the trip seem less dreary. Lunaire had that way with people.

"So that means me, Brandon, Damien,Destin,and Alex are staying," Lewis conferred throwing the paper away.

"The chosen people started to pack their stuff in small bags. Jack,Zack,and Rian left to cautiously get a few things form their trashed bus. Jason looked for Destin but to no avail.

"Er...Alex?" Jason asked trying to have some manners around him.

"Yeah," Alex said turning towards him. he had quickly dressed and was running around helping people pack for the long walk.

"Seeing I have to go in ten minutes, can you try to give Destin her shoes? Or watch for her? I really don't want to leave her, but she is a grown up." Jason shifted a little, uneasy.

"Yeah, of course. You know if you want to stay I can take your place?" He offered.

"No, no. We need someone who knows Damien better...just in case something were to happen." Alex nodded to show he understood, took Destin's shoes and stepped towards the door.

"I'll try to find her before you go. Get packed though." Alex walked out of the bus. Two minutes passed and the guys from All Time Low came in, sunken faced.

"Whats up?" Bill asked, already ready.

"The bus was already unsteady as it was, but when Zack got in there all are things were ripped. Plus water bottles and other drinks, cut and empty." Rian stopped and continued," the animals stole all our food on top of it all." They were all silent until Lu burst into a fit of mass hysteria. Everyone just stared strangely at her.

"We can use more of ours. Plus if we leave to much Brandon would eat it all himself," she said punching Brandon who glared.

"How long should this take?' Jason asked uneasily.

"My guess...two or three days," jack said. bill nodded in agreement. Jason shuffled his feet but stayed silent, still looking out the bus window. he was only looking out for her. She shouldn't go after last night, right?

"Where will we sleep...?" Lu asked, now doubting that she wanted to go.

"Well I say walk as much as possible, but I had brought one tent as a precaution." Bill nudged his pack. "Others can keep watch, or squeeze."

"Okay , well we need to go now though. No more waiting around. We can figure things out when were there," jack proclaimed walking out. The rest followed.

"Be safe, babe," Lewis said kissing Lunaire passionately. Jason staggered outside, desperately looking for Clandestine.

"Come on guys," Bill yelled. Lunaire jumped out grabbing Jason's backpack.

"She will be fine. if not you can choke me when we meet up with them. She just needs to calm down. Never choose for her. Don't worry, you will soon know that." Lu smiled and pulled Jason with her. he turned once more, then left.

"Destin! Come on its freezing. Jason is worried about you," Alex called, already half a mile from the buses. Within another thirty-five feet he saw a body on the ground. horror struck within him. He was frozen in place, fear gripping every morsel in his body and everything around him.

He dropped her shoes, and sprinted towards the body, Destin. He dropped to his knees, mouth open. her eyes flickered open, and gave a small forced smile.

"Oh my lord! Don;t you ever scare me so bad again. I thought I was having a heart attack," Alex panted, feeling his pounding heart.

"Sorry, but look, the sun is rising. It's gorgeous, no? It always calms me." Destin was in her pj's, her jacket carelessly tossed a few feet away. her blond hair was fanned out around her, and she gave a bright smile.

"Come on we should get back. Jason is-"

"Don't talk about him right now. Enjoy the sun rising with me first. It's always a pretty site." Alex sighed and laid down next to her, viewing the orb of light.

"We shouldn't be laying in the middle of the road," he grumbled.

"What, are we going to get hit?" Destin said laughing sarcastically.

"Guess you are right about that." Twenty-five minutes of silence passed and the sun rose little by little. Destin started to shiver, and stood up. Alex rose, got her coat and wrapped it around her.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something." Destin had randomly said. Alex gave her a look. They started to walk back, the rising sun on their backs, and those who were walking a much longer route.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry its been so long. its just...school is so difficult. but its spring break and I'm trying to update more and more!!!!! gawd I'm so sorry......:/ forgives me? comment or whatever if u please, it be awesome but i dont deserve it!!!
love always
chrissy