Pursue

Chapter 1

Rain poured down onto the outside walls on my home where Alice, Rosalie and I stayed warm and dry inside while waiting for the power to come back on. My mom Renée had been out with her boyfriend Phil tonight so Alice and Rosalie decided to come over and stay the night. It was most likely Mom and Phil wouldn’t be home until later the next morning anyway.

“Bella,” Rosalie called me to the kitchen.

I got up to see what she had called me for. “Yeah, I’m coming…” I walked across the wood flooring and onto a new stone flooring which belonged to the kitchen. My head lifted up to the view of Rosalie with a grin on her face. “What…?” but before I could conclude the full question, I saw Edward standing beside my countertop.

“Hey,” he greeted me with his crooked grin and opened up his arms.

“You know if my mom and Phil get home early and they see you here, they’re going to freak.” I stated. He simply shrugged and opened up his arms wider. I smiled and gladly let his hold embrace me for a couple seconds before I heard the sound of the front door opening. “Shit, Edward go hide somewhere! Shoo!” I whispered as I began putting away the alcohol Rose, Alice and I had out earlier.

“Babe, calm down- it’s just Jasper.” He smiled, and now cupped his hand around his mouth and yelled, “In here Jasper!”

“Edward!” I started to panic; my parents could have been the ones walking through that door. “They’ll hear you…” I was interrupted with Jaspers entrance with a drunken Alice on his side. Oh thank god.

“Where’s Emmett?” Alice slurped.

“He’ll be here.” Rosalie stated. “He better,”

Jasper and Edward began to ‘oh’ as Emmett climbed in from the window.

“Sup?” He greeted us, as he walked over to Rose and kissed her. “You’re power out or something Bella?”

“You could have used the front door.” I commented, “and yes.”

“Where are your parents?” He asked.

“They went out tonight,” I said and turned to Edward, “They probably won’t even make it home until tomorrow.” I winked, and tugged at his shirt. He smiled and bent down to kiss me.

“Ugh, get a room.” Emmett laughed, as he left with Rosalie into the living room. Jasper chuckled and supported Alice as he fixed her something to eat.

“Fine, we will.” I smiled seductively, as I led Edward upstairs.

“How was your day?” Edward asked as I opened my bedroom door.

“It was boring, as usual, because you weren’t there.” I playfully frowned as I shut the door while Edward fumbled around trying to locate things in the dark. “What did you do today?”

He took a spot on my small bed, and made space for me to lie down beside him. “Same as yours,” He replied, and kissed my nose.

“It looks like we need something to make our days a little more, exciting.” I smiled and I bit his bottom lip.

“You read my mind,” His arms immediately wrapped around my torso, and he began kissing my neck. I tugged at his collared shirt, and he stopped momentarily to take it off. I did the same, and we quickly fell back down into our original positions. His arms traveled up and down my back as we kissed. His touch was soft and unbearable and it felt as if feathers were stroking my back and not him. His hands found the clip of my bra and he began to unclip it when-

“Bella get Edward out and your ass down here! You’re parents are home!” Rosalie’s panic scream pierced my ears.

“Oh my god,” A jolt of fear crept up my spine, as I fixed my bra back into place, and threw back on my shirt. Edward was already dressed and began to open my bedroom window.

“How are you going to get out from up here?” I asked.

“There’s a tree right beside your window Bella.” He rolled his eyes. “Bye, I love you.” He kissed my cheek and rushed out the window.

“I love you too.”

I watched as he safely got down the tree, and began running to catch up with Emmett and Jasper who had parked their cars up along the street. Hopefully mom or Phil hadn’t noticed.

I rushed out of my room, and flew down the stairs to meet up with Alice and Rose. We fell onto the couch, and began to fake sleep. Alice was pretty good already because it looked like she was passed out, and Rose sounded believable. I hope my high off Edward wasn’t making me to jittery.

I heard the door open and Mom’s voice filled the room.

“Seriously Phil, those three cars looked very familiar. I could swear I even saw… nah, never mind. I’m probably imagining things. It’s been a long night.” I could hear them hang up their jackets. “Looks like the powers out…”

“Oh…” Renee’s voice sounded like it was now in the living room. “They must have fallen asleep. Should I wake them up for them to go upstairs?”

“No, they’ll be fine down here.” Phil said, “Come on, let’s go to bed.”

I waited a while longer to hear their footsteps on the stairs, and once I heard their bedroom door shut, I opened my eyes.

“That was fun.” Rose smiled, as Alice leaned on her shoulder.

“Yeah, they didn’t stay long though. Why’d your parents have to come home early? Jasper and I were about to…”

“Alice,” I interrupted, “Don’t finish that sentence.”

She giggled, and quite quickly, passed out.

“We should bring her up stairs.” Rosalie stated. I agreed, as we both grabbed an end, and dragged her up the stairs.

I quietly laid Alice down on the futon where Rose and she were sleeping tonight as I attempted to find some clean sheets to lay down. Once I managed to find some, I walked over to Rose and Alice and began making their bed while rose changed. I rolled Alice over onto the made side of the bed and began working on the opposite side. Once I was finished Rose had herself and Alice changed, so that left me. I quickly changed into to boxers and a tank top and found my bed.

“Goodnight Rose and Alice.” I whispered as I snuggled into my sheets. They now smelt like Edward’s cologne.

“’Night Bella,” Rose replied. Alice must have been passed out again.

“Tomorrow’s going to be a big day.” I smiled, just thinking about it. This was going to be the biggest adventure we’ve even been on. It’s going to amazing.

“I know,” I heard Rose’s voice squeak in excitement. “I’m so excited!”

“Europe here we come!”
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: NEW STORY ! whoohoo! I'm super excited to write this one :) I'm not sure if this is going to be a novel length story, so we'll just have to see how it turns out. This story is inspired by the movie 'Taken'. For any those of you who have never seen this movie, do so! It is amazing, and it really made me change some of my perspective on the European countries (not that I'm saying I hate France now, because that'll never happen) it's just that it gave me a different view on it. I'm excited to write this story, and I think it's going to be really interesting. I'm hoping to put a little bit of everything in this story, like Romance, Thriller, Comedy, Drama, Angst, EVERYTHING . I hope you'll give this story a chance, so before I write another 50000000 word A/N, here's chapter 1.

disclaimer: ALL THESE CHARACTERS belong to SMeyer . Wish I had thought up about Edward before her, but wtvvvs my depression will pass...