Pursue

Chapter 2

My eyes blinked open to the sun-filled room of mine. Rose and Alice were still sleeping silently across the room from me. Poor Alice, she looked brutal. Her hair was everywhere and her face was pale white. Rosalie looked beautiful, as always. I stretched my arms out as I got out of bed, and began walking downstairs. I was going to prepare breakfast before the two woke up.

“Morning Bella,” Phil greeted me as he watched television.

“Good morning.” I smiled as I walked into the kitchen. “Where’s mom?”

“She went out for a while,” Phil had now met me in the kitchen, “you know, before you four head off to the airport.”

“You’re not coming with us?” I asked and began preparing pancakes.

“I can’t, I’ve got to meet up with someone today. Don’t worry though; Charlie will meet you there before you get on your plane.”

I smiled at the thought of seeing my dad before I left for Europe. It had been long enough since he had visited.

“I’d best be off then, don’t want to be late.” He kissed my cheek as he ran out the door.

The pancakes had finished cooking, so I called down Rose and Alice. We began eating and had finished shortly after.

“I’m so excited! What time is it by the way?” Rose had been jumping out of her seat with excitement. It was pretty rare to see coming from Rosalie, but I understand the whole ‘super keyed up’ thing. I am pretty thrilled too.

“It’s 7 am. We’ve got to leave in an hour to catch our plane.”

“7 am?” Alice groaned. “I need a latte.”

“Whatever princess,” Rose and I rolled our eyes. “Did you want some aspirin or something for you headache?”

“Please,” She groaned and shoved the pills down her throat.

“Whoa there,” Rose laughed, and sat Alice back down. “Don’t want any overdosing here, you’ll feel even worse than you do now.”

“I just want to be in Europe now.” She took a gulp out of her water.

“Alice,” I laughed. “That was completely irrelevant to what we were talking about…”

“So?”

I shrugged, and we all gathered upstairs to get ready.



We have now arrived at the wonderful airport, which will be bringing us three to the lovely place called Europe. Rose and Alice had been singing in the car the whole way here, so I’m planning on catching some rest on this flight, hopefully.

“Ah! To think, we’ll be traveling Europe in no less than two days!”

“Rose? Two days? The flight won’t take that long.”

“I know that Alice. We might want to rest before we start touring.”

“True,”

“Hey pretty ladies!”

I know that voice. I turned around and saw Emmett, Jasper and Edward running up to us.

“Aw, you guys came to say goodbye!” Rose grinned as Emmett embraced her.

“Of course we did.” Jasper now had Alice in a hug.

“You know I wouldn’t let you leave just yet, especially since I didn’t get my official goodbye kiss.” Edward said, smiling his crooked grin.

“Of course,” I smiled up at him, and gave him a kiss.

“Merci Madame,” He began playing with my loose hair.

“Oh, your French is wonderful.” I joked.

“Yeah, well let’s hear yours. You’re the one who’s going to need it. You are going to be in Paris aren’t you?”

“True- Wait I mean vrai.” He smiled at my attempt and kissed me again.

“Hey Bella, Charlie’s here.” Alice interrupted.

“Bella,” I heard Charlie call from across the hall.

“Dad,” I smiled.

“How are you?” He hugged me. “These boys better not be coming with you three.” He warned me.

“Dad!’ I blushed. “No, it’s just us.”

“Hmm, in a way I wish those boys would go with you, strange enough… What if something happens?” He worried.

“Nothing is going to happen, please don’t stress. If it helps I’ll call you every night.” I promised.

“Okay,” He smiled. “Where are Renée and Phil?”

“Renée went to go get a coffee, and Phil had a meeting.”

“He could at least come say goodbye.” He frowned.

“Dad, don’t start again. Phil’s a good guy.” I warned.

“Alright, I’m just saying.” He defended.

“Yeah, yeah,” I chuckled and hugged him. “It’s about time for Alice, Rose and I to board the plane.” I felt the excitement rise in the air.

“Alright,” Charlie kissed my forehead. “I love you Bella, see you when you get back.”

“Bye Dad.” I smiled and gave him one last hug before I went to see Edward.

“I’ll see you soon okay.” He assured.

“I love you,” I kissed him. “See you when I get back.”

“Au revoir,” He chuckled and let me go.

“Bye Jasper, bye Emmett!” I sang as Alice, Rose and I walked away.

“Bye! Have fun.”

We definitely will.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS ARE BETTER THAN A EUROPE TRIP WITH THE CULLEN BOYS.!