Status: hiatus

What Did I Do To Your Heart?

Premiered on 06.15.2009
Completed on N/A


Image
"Do you love her?" I already knew the answer but I wanted to hear it straight from him. My eyes pierced his.
He hesitated for a while and that just gave me the answer I needed.
"Ruby I-"
"Do you love her?" I asked impatiently.
"I'm in love with you" he yelled.
"It's a yes or no question Nick, do you love Selena?"
He stared at me irritated.
"What's wrong with you! Do you not trust me enough to know that you're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with!"
"How can I trust you! After what just happened! How can I trust you if you cant answer a simple question!" I yelled back in his face.

"You know I'm going back to Australia today, I might not come back forever, goodbye Nick. Have a nice life" I said and started walking toward the door. I turned back to him and said,
"You belong with someone who makes you want them the way they want you, I'm not that girl…Selena is."


Selena had won that war fair and square and now that there's a new girl in the picture…I'll be the last one standing.

One year ago, Ruby went to school in America, a school called the Academy of Music and Arts where rich and snobby celebrity sluts had attended. Ruby used to go there and it was the best and worst decision she has ever made. One year ago, she was the girl everybody hated. One year ago, she was the Australian artist who wanted to make it big. One year ago, Ruby Jones fell in love with the most gorgeous, idiotic, sweetest, bastard in the world. Nicholas Jerry Jonas.

It has been exactly one year, since she's seen him, exactly one year since they've broken up. Ruby got her dream, she was an international idol and she was heading back to America for her first concert for her world tour. It had sold out in less than an hour and a couple of bands wanted to join her on tour. And one of those popular bands that's got girls going crazy, they were of course… the Jonas Brothers. This was one hell of a ride neither Ruby nor Nick could escape.
This was the last chance they had to mend their broken hearts and make everything right.

Love. Heartbreak. Lust. Affection. Fights. Scandals. Drama. Ruby and Nick are back in action.

"Do you still have feelings for me?"
I stayed silent until he got up aggravated.
"Ruby! Do you still have feelings-"
"I heard you!" I yelled at him, finally looking into his eyes.
"Do you?" his eyes held sincerity.
"Nick I do-" I couldn’t finish the sentence because his lips meshed with my own.


If you're a new reader I suggest you read the prequel of this story: Hey Jonas, you've got me going crazy. If you're not then read/subscribe/comment.