Traitorous Commitment

Chapter three - Matt's POV

Matt’s Pov

Hearing a door slam upstairs and quick footsteps enter the room, I didn’t look up from where I was seated, hands clenched into fist, I was seriously pissed off Jimmy had stopped me from dealing with Brian by distracting me. Sniffing I picked up Zacky’s scent telling by how strong it was he seem distressed, finally looking up I saw him sat across the room chewing his nails.
“You nervous about tonight Z?” watching as he shook his head slowing, I tilted mine to the side, “you positive man, you look a bit off” I was curious now. As he glanced quickly at me, I got off the chair I was sat in, and approached him. “Zacky what’s wro….” “MATT BRIAN DOESN’T WANT TO SEE YOU” getting cut off by Johnny waltzing into the room I saw the look of relief appear on Zacky’s face. Turning to face Johnny I clenched my teeth and spoke “and why doesn’t he want to see me?” holding my hand up as he was about to reply I left the room.

Time elapse – 3hours later

“KISS MY ANTHIA, ASSHOLE!” grabbing Jimmy before he could leap on the guy who just offended him I glared at the person in question as they backed away quickly “Jimmy calm the fuck down, please” “ye ye what ever” he growled keeping his gaze fixed on the guy. Yanking him back on to his seat he turned back towards the bar and continued to yell over the music that was blaring out “OI PIERRE! When does the show start man, we’ve being waiting an hour already”. This is what happens when Jimmy gets impatience he throws his own show then we get into trouble. Usually its just me and him in here but tonight we dragged Zacky along to the sleaziest joint in town the girls breast literally come out of there bra’s, Pierre was lucky to even get this place up and running. “Hey Matt, I don’t want another one of Jimmy’s episode’s you know what happened last time, and Jimmy just keep your cock in your pants” laughing as Pierre gave Jimmy the serious look the lights dimmed. Everything fell silent, looking over to Zacky his gaze was fixed on small group of woman sat in the far corner of the club, nudging his ribs slightly he glanced up at me then returned his gaze back to the table. “Zacky” growling down his ear, he shifted so he was facing the bar keeping his head down, snorting slightly I returned my gaze back to the stage and felt a jolt in my gut I recognised the woman on stage but not from here. “Val” whispering to myself I slammed my fist on the bar and turned to Pierre “as soon as she’s finished I want to see her” he just nodded and continued to serve people at the bar, as his daughter joined him I saw Zacky lift his head up. One thing about Pierre’s girls is they’re all fixed except for newbies and his family, who worked on the bar. “Uncle Gary bad man very bad man” Slapping Jimmy on the back of his head he whimpered and looked at me “what was that for?” Looking back up to the stage as he pouted he finally clicked on “oh shit, is that Val, as in your …you know Val” “yes it is and please refrain from saying it any louder”. Rolling my eye’s as he made an “O” shape with his mouth he clasped a hand over it quickly and gave me a thumb up with the other.

After the show had finished half the crowd in the club was on the dance floor again, getting impatience I looked around to see if Pierre had gone to get Val for me “he’s snot coming back, HEY BILLIE” watching as Jimmy stumbled off. I Looked back into the crowd noticing Zacky dancing with Pierre daughter “that boy best be careful” talking to myself I jumped when someone spoke “sooo who has to becareful?” “My boy Zacky and…..Val?” I was stunned she looked so different from when I last saw her, but she was still the same Val “hi matt its been awhile”. As she smiled my heart melted “I’ve missed you so much, since your pack left I just…” pulling her into a hug she rubbed my back gently, tears welling up in my eyes. So what I cried I know Jimmy would take the piss later if he saw me but he was to preoccupied scheming with Billie.
♠ ♠ ♠
whee update ^_^

chap 4 will be up sooner than orignally thought lol

i have this all down in idea form now so updates should be as regular as possible
unless stated otherwise!

comment/sub