An Arranged Marriage To The Mafia...?

nothing i can do...

Instinctively I pushed myself further back inside the creaking wooden chair as Benjamin Draver crept his way closer, each footstep brought his over confident appearance closer and made my heart beat rapidly inside my chest, fear pulsating with every bloody burst through my veins.

"Scared little Amelia?" His voice was icy and cold, his lips turning to a wicked snarl as he crept closer and closer, he grinned with an evil appearance as he knelt before the wooden seat, his finger unwinding the heavy thick rops around my wrists before sliding down my legs to free my ankles. Immediately I rubbed at the red burning rash that came with my attempts to free myself previously. The moment my legs were release of the cheap bonds I attempted to strentch the mid-thigh dress further down over my knees and cover as much as my exposed skin as possible while Benjamin stared with almost hunger burning in his eyes. His laughter lifted around the stale air.

"You're quite a sight..." His voice drifted as he stepped away, moving slowly toward the opposing wall. "I never did understand what you saw in Ethan Radev"

"He's something you could never be." The words fell from my lips faster than I intended and the meaning behind them almost shocked me, I never anticipated saying anything with such meaning about Ethan Radev in my entire life.

Banjamin chuckled slightly and lit a cigarette, taking in a deep breath before exhaling the intoxicating smoke back into the air, "I think you mean he was"

My head fell forward and my eyes cast down as tears burned the corners of my eyes, somewhere I wasn't quite ready to admit that my best friend James, my fiance Ethan and their parents Antonio and Maria Radev had all been murdered at the hands of my father and his entourage of men.

"Don't cry." Benjamin was standing immediately before me, the smoke of his cigarette burning the hair inside my nasal cavity and bringing a fresh wave of tears to my stinging eyes, his crooked finger wiping away a stray tear while I snatched my face away. "Don't act like you don't want it Amelia, there's no need to be embarrassed."

I scoffed in total disgust and pushed myself back into the chair, as far away from him as I possibly could. The smell of nicotine revolving off his breath as he leaned before me made my stomach twist. His fingertips brushed away a stray tear and lingered down the side of my neck while he licked over his bottom lip bringing fear to mix with the uprising bile.

"My father will-" My voice cracked in a pathetic sob.

"Will what love?" His dark eyes stared daringly into my own, "Will come back?" I struggled against the slight grip he now had over my arms but it only seeped to make the smile etched over his lips wider. "I doubt daddy's going to so much as care what happens to you anymore."

With an unnanounced force I pushed Benjamin backwards to the point where he was sprawled over the floor, my body leaping to a woozy stand before my weak feer motioned toward the stairs. Behind me I heard the grunts of Benjamin as he rose and felt the full force of his body impacting against mine bringing my entire figure crashing against the stairs, my face burried against the wooden step and the copper taste of blood filling my tongue instantly.

"Silly silly silly," Benjamin lifted me by my hair so that I stood unbalanced, "You can try as much as you like, you can't run away Amelia. Nobody knows where you are, who you are. They can't hear you and even if they could they wouldn't run to your rescue princess. Everyone who cared are dead... nobody's coming for you." Brutally he threw me in the opposite direction of the stairs and I landed with a thud against the cold cement floor, my body heaving with pain.

Timidly I climbed to my feet and faced the angered, lust filled empression of Benjamin, backing away as he stepped closer and closer until my back pressed against the wall behind me. Benjamin's face turned into a wicked snarl and before I knew it he had pressed one of my arms against the wall behind me, his other hand scouring my neck line and he brought his face dangerously close. I whimpered in fear and realisation of his intentions and felt my body tremble.

A loud commotion ripped my attention from the haunting gaze before me and I inwardly thanked whoever had appeared upstairs. They had instantly become my saviour.

"That's not them, they aren't due home for soem hours." Benjamin's crooked laugh filled the air as his breath washed over my face making my skin crawl, "And even if it was, the doors locked... it's just you and me love."

My heart broke completely, a small choked sob forcing it's way through my cracked and dry lips as Benjamin's figure pressed against mine, his lips finding their way against my neckline. My head swam in an empty black as I stood rigid against the wall, my arms struggling in his grasp refusing to admit defeat. Something cold and hard collided with my hip bone and a flame flickered inside my black head space, my right hand slowly lowering and moving forward, Benjamin too filled with lust to notice my sudden movements. I took in a shallow shaky breath as my hand drew backward, an emotion I had never quite felt before lifting through my whole body as my palm tightened.

Benjamin's hands moved to my sides as he pressed me harder against the cement wall, his lips ravishing the side of my neck and I felt him smile against my skin as I stopped fighting. His impression was that I had submitted to him, that I wanted this as much as him and for a second I allowed him to believe it. His hand moved from my sides to the hem of my dress, his lips from the side of my neck to the hollow of my throat, his movements from frightening speed to a demanding fluid motion before nothing.

His hands fell from the bottom of my dress, his lips withdrawn from my throat and body no longer pressing me into the wall the second I had pulled the small metallic trigger and lodged a bullet into the swelling of his belly. The second the loud defeaning scream of the barrel releasing it's load Benjamin had fallen to the floor, his body writhering in sheer agony. I stood in a complete daze, throughout my life I had seen men shot and killed time after time, yet never had I been the one to hold the gun, to release the bullet that took the life before me.

Rushed footsteps broke my startled glazed over emotions, fear pounded in my heart and I hesitated with the idea of having to shoot other men, other enemies, other familiar faces I had once trusted. I didn't move a single footstep, I stayed pressed against the wall as harsh voices rampaged above me before blinding light flooded the small room and the sound of somebody decending the stairs lifted around what had become my prison cell.

Inwardly I took in a deep raggered breath and lifted the small handgun level with my shoulder, my finger poised on the trigger and breathing uneven and filled with fear, waiting for the moment where their face fell into view.

"Amelia?"

My breathing stopped and heart ceased all movement, my brain buzzing with false hope until my eyes flickered to the bottom of the stairs searching the dark in total disbelief.

"Ethan?"

I was more than certain my brain had reached a stage of hallucination, that in my state of fear and grief I had lapsed into psychosis. That was until my fiance's green eyes burned through my own pale blues from across the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm waiting for them to fall.
I'm watching the world fall to pieces on the floor.
And there's nothing I can do.
There's nothing I can do,


All my love to my own Amelia
who created the amazing banner.
she's remarkable.

this took forever
but like to keep you all in suspense
i was going to bring ethan back a lot earlier... but all your confusion kept me entertained for far too long..
cruel i know.

this particular chapter is for Violent Fetish
she was demanding and in all honesty I'd forgotten that
i neglected updating for a while.
plus she says lovely things.

thanks again and again everybody
i love you all entirely
don't forget to yell scream or complain in the comments
=]
xx

chapter title & song credit: A Rocket To The Moon- I'll Be Back Soon