I Miss the Lips That Made Me Fly

Break Your Little Heart

I awoke, my head on Alex's bare chest as we laid in his bed. Things got, a bit, out of control last night, for a lack of better description. I closed my eyes, the sun pouring in from the parted curtains burning my eyes. I didn't move, not wanting to wake Alex up.

Normally, people just fuck when they don't love each other. That was definitely more than just careless sex. That annoying voice appeared in my head.

Yeah, and normally, they're also dating. Or married. Whatever. Alex and I, we're neither. What we did.. it just makes me a whore.

Keep telling yourself that, stupid. You know it doesn't make you a whore. You just want self-pity and loathing.

Before I could continue yelling at myself, Alex shifted around, wrapping his arms tightly around me. He was still asleep, cutely if I may add. I thought about tour, and the offer he had handed to me on a silver platter.

Being on tour would give me sooo much more time to be with Alex, and the guys, and maybe Farah if she went. Plus, I could get better story info seeing them actually play live.

..And Carl was getting better.

I felt a pair of chapped lips on my head, and I looked up to see Alex looking down at me with a soft smile on his face.God, he was too cute.

"Oh, there will finally be a girl there with me!" Farah cried, clapping her hands together. I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"I didn't say I was GOING to go. Just a suggestion," I explained.

"I know, I know," she sighed, leaning forward and placing her face on the comforter on my bed. We sat cross-legged, talking.

"I'm just going to have to think about it," I said her, throwing myself forward and laying on my tummy.

"Well, you don't have to leave right away. You can always come a few weeks into tour," she told me. I mumbled something inaudible, to the point that I didn't even know what was said.

"Or I can go the first day. Alex is so excited about me even being back now that we're talking again. I don't want to disappoint him," I informed her.

"The only way you could disappoint him is not even going. I'm sure he wouldn't mind you not going at the exact time he is. Hell, that would be the biggest surprise of his life if you say you're not going but end up on the bus when they come back from their show," she said nonchalantly.

I looked at her for a second, than smiled. "You're a genius, Farah."

"I know I- Wait. You didn't think I was serious, did you?" She exclaimed, sitting up on her knees on my bed.

"Think about it. It would be my little revenge, since he was a dick the first day I came back. And we'll get all the guys in on it. And, you'll be staying here with me, too," I stated.

"What?! No!" She argued. I starred into her eyes, not blinking. "Fine!" She whited out, throwing her hands into the air. "You're a cruel person, making me wait here too. But, it is a genius plan. I'm rather proud of myself." She smirked, fists balled up on her hips.

"Shut up," I laughed, tossing a pillow at her.

Rian carried Kara up my house stairs and waddled into the living room. She jumped off his back, while he over-dramatically panted. I laughed, tossing my nearly empty water bottle to him. Farah, Kara, Zack, and Rian were all over here, while Jack took Alex out so he would be otherwise preoccupied.

I was scared to hear what Jack had planned, so I ran away while Jack was three seconds into his plan. Carl and Fiona had gone to Carl's club thing, so we had the house to ourselves.

I felt like a juvenile again saying that.

"So, what's the plan?" Zack asked.

"Alright," Farah started. It was her plan, so I figured I'd let her talk. "When you guys leave for tour, Delilah and myself are going to stay put here in this lovely town," Zack groaned, pouting. "Let me finish. But, we're going to leave soon after and get to the venue before you guys play. But, we're going to sneak onto the bus, then go into the crowd, so Delilah can surprise Alex," she explained.

"What's the point of this?" Rian asked.

"Since Alex was such a dick the first few days, we're getting some sort of payback. He'll be upset that she's not going, but surprised when he finds her in the crowd, acting like he wants an autograph, he'll piss himself."

"I like the way you think," Zack told her, kissing her lips hard.

"Okay, before this gets rated R, I'm leaving," Kara said.

"Don't leave me here!" Rian yelled, jumping up and following after her. I looked around like a creeper, then sprinted after them. "Take me with youuuuuuu!" I cried.

"Ice cream sound good, girls? My treat," Rian offered. Kara and I looked at each other, high-fived, and jumped into Rian's car.
♠ ♠ ♠
With the idea of dark eyed dreamer; this chapter was created. Thanks much! :D

Okay, this is random, but I want to get to 151 comments! I hardly ever put a limit, but I'm feeling bitchy because my tooth is causing an immense amount of pain throughout my entire head. >.< Plus, 151 Is Random! yyayayay.
So, to all you 179 Subscribers I have that do not put forth an effort to comment, do so! I promise, I'm not mean! :D