I Miss the Lips That Made Me Fly

I watched his wildest dreams come true,

Waltzing around my room, I tossed around clothing articles I didn't want to wear tonight. I groaned, deciding to go straighten my hair and apply fresh make up since I had just taken off to shower. That took a good twenty minutes, and I looked at my phone to see it would be ten minutes until seven, and that I had a missed text from Farah.

Remember, that sex isn't good if its unprotected!

I laughed, rolling my eyes and running back to my closet to find something to wear. After finding it, I pulled on my Nike's, and grabbing my purse out of my computer chair, pulling on my beanie, and heading downstairs. Carl was in the bathroom, while Fiona sat on the couch reading a magazine.

"Hey, Fiona, tell Carl I'm leaving, that way he doesn't worry. I don't know when, or if, I'll come home. I'll talk to you later," I informed her.

"Hasta manana!" She parted with a flick of her hand. I walked out onto the front porch, sitting on the porch swing, letting the wind blow through my hair softly. It was peaceful - the silencer over-taking me completely, until I heard a horn honk. I whipped my head around, seeing Alex get out of his car and walking towards me. I stood, hopping down the stairs and meeting him halfway.

"Ready to go, love?" He asked, pulling my to his side as we walked.

"Sure thang," I laughed, letting him pull open the car door for me and shutting it as well. "Still not telling me where we're going?" I asked him. Alex only shook his head no, starting up his car, and pulling away from Carl's.

"What are we doing here?" I asked as we pulled through the dirt road. He drove towards the water's edge, stopping the car and putting it in park.

"I know you loved this place as much as I do, so I figured we would come here," he replied nonchalantly. I got out of the car, watching him walk to the trunk and getting something. He returned to my side, holding a picnic basket and a blanket. He look my hand, leading my towards the old pier I remember all too well.

"Alex, you're too sweet," I laughed has he set the blanket to the side, and pulling food out of the basket.

"I know," he smirked, handing me some food. We made small talk while we ate, talking about the band, to things that happened today. "I'm surprised you still wear that." Alex said to me, pointing at my chest. I looked down and grasped the two necklaces in my hand.

The one my mother gave me, and the one he did.

"Of course I did. You meant the world to me, Alex," I replied softly, toying around with the diamond heart.

"Meant?" He asked, quoting me.

"You know I didn't mean it like that," I responded, looking up at him.

"So, I'm still your world, then?"

"Honestly, yes, Alex, you are," I mumbled shyly.

"Hey, don't be shy. Are you finished eating?" He asked, motioning towards my empty plate. I nodded, scooting it forward. "Come here," he ordered. I looked at him curiously, then crawled over to him. He enveloped me into his arms, pulling me to his chest.

"I still love you, so much, Delilah." he whispered into my ear. I shuddered at the feel of his breath against my ear.

"I love you too," I admitted, pulling him closer to me so maybe the chill would disappear.

"Are you cold?" I nodded slightly at his question, shifting around as he reached for the blanket and pull it over us. We laid there, starring up at the stars, hardly talking but not having an awkward silence.

"Did you think about tour yet?" Alex asked me, completely ruining the moment.

"I did, actually," I replied, not looking at him, but still looking at the stars. "I think I'm going to go, just not the first few days. I still need to do some adjusting with Carl, and work on the story peacefully," I told him.

"Oh." Was all he said. I turned around, that way I was laying on his stomach, looking at his face.

"Alex, I will be going to the tour. I swear. Just, give me a few days, will ya?" I asked, making sure he was buying my alibi. I hated lying to him. I hated to so much. But, this was just too much involved that it would be pointless not to.

"Okay," I smiled weakly. I gave him a soft smile, kissing his pouting lips, and nuzzling into his chest, letting him wrap his lanky arms around my waist.

"Another question, and I promise I'll shut up," He laughed. I chuckled, looking back up at him expectantly. "Would you like to, oh, I don't know.. Be my girlfriend again?" Alex asked me, smirking slightly. There's that cocky side of him.

"I don't know, are you going to answer to my ever plea?" I joked.

"Whatever you like," he whispered.

"Then I'll think being your girlfriend will be perfect, Mr. Gaskarth," I giggled, burying my head into his neck as he kissed my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was hella lame, I know, I know. Sorry. :\

Delilah.

I would like to ask you guys something.
Image
Since when is cutting your wrist take courage. Nothing personal to all the emo kids, I don't want you to be offended, but I think it's cowardly to cut. Just my opinion!