I Miss the Lips That Made Me Fly

Get Back

I dumped my suitcase on the bed I would be using, ready to hang some up and fold some to put in my dresser. I sighed, remembering the last time I moved. In California, I still lived in the first house we came to. It was descent sized, and since I lived alone, it was perfect.

I managed to put away all my clothes in record time, then put everything I need for personal items in the connected bathroom. I walked back into my room, flopping down on the bed. Starring at the popcorn ceiling, I made random images in the designs.

"Sunlight warms my face only in dreams of you
I know you'll wait for me... it's been too long
Beautiful eyes. beautiful lies to dull the pain
Beautiful eyes, beautiful lies... you're killing me
I would wait for years just to feel you again
I will die without you... would you my love?"


I searched around for my phone as it rang, Seduction by Alesana playing. Finally finding it, Farah's name flashed around the screen. I hit the typical green answer key, and pressing it to my ear.

"Hello Delilah!" She cheered.

"Hey," I yawned, jet-lag getting to me.

"Oh, I hope I didn't wake you up" she apologized. I heard shuffling in the background, then something fall.

"No, you didn't, I was just laying here. Jet-lag is a pain,' I explained.

"Well, I was going to let you know everyone as heard about the story you're having to do. It's just- Alex, Rian, and Jack don't know who is giving it, only that it's a female. But! I'll let you go to sleep. Love you, bye!" Before I could say anything, she hung up.

"Great." I tossed my phone into the carpeted floor. It slid and hit the baseboard of the wall with a "clunk." I rolled my eyes, getting underneath the covers to get some rest. I couldn't believe they hadn't told everyone else that it was their old friend that would be giving the interview. This is going to be beyond awkward.

"Good morning," Fiona smiled at me when I walked into the living room. She had a glass of water and a pill bottle in her hands.

"Morning," I returned. Then I remembered that she had to give my dad his medication. He had to take it three times a day to keep his heart rate under control.

"Hey Delilah, did you sleep good?" Carl asked, then taking the pills that Fiona was giving him.

"Good enough I guess."

"Well, I'm heading out later. My chess club is having a meeting at the local cheese factory," Carl told me.

"You're in a chess club?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I have been ever since my heart attack. Chess somehow calms me down. It's a little weird," he laughed.

"I've gotta start on that story my boss is wanting me to do anyways. I've gotta call Farah and see if she can get them to schedule a time to begin," I explained. He nodded his head, said goodbye, and Fiona pushed his wheelchair out towards the kitchen to he ramp in the back. I went back upstairs to my room.

I retrieved my phone off of the computer desk where my laptop rested, dialing Farah's number. It rang for a few moments until someone answered.

"Hello?" I noticed it was Jack that answered her phone.

"Um, can I talk to Farah?"

"Sure. Farah!" He yelled. I heard a "don't answer my fucking phone!" and a "dammit, sorry." before Farah's voice was heard over the receiver.

"Hey Farah," I laughed slightly.

"Hey girl. What's up?" She replied.

"Nothing, Carl and his nurse Fiona just left to go to some chess club thing. I didn't even know he was in a chess club," I rambled.

"That's a little weird. But uh, when do you plan on starting the story?"

"Actually, that was what I was calling about."

Alex's Point of View.

I spun around in the chair I was occupying, completely bored. We were waiting for Rian to get here.

"Why is he so fucking late?" Zack complained.

"Because he's fucking?" Jack answered with more of a question.

"That's disgusting," I complained, throwing my head back when I got the urge to vomit because of spinning.

"Consider this as a gift as you taste him on your lips
And he's making you scream with his hands on your hips
I hope he's leaving you empty baby this is just a fix
For such a simple little whore"


A phone started ringing, so I stopped my chair. Jack had a phone pushed up to his ear, but it wasn't his.

"Hello?" He answered. I hate one sided phone conversations.

"Sure. Farah!" He yelled.

"Don't answer my fucking phone!" Farah yelled at him.

"Dammit! Sorry!" Jack retaliated, hiding behind Zack.

"Hey girl. What's up?" She replied to the girl. "That's a little weird. But uh, when do you plan on starting the story?"

"Today? I'll talk to them about it later, whenever Rian gets here." Just then, Rian walked in. About damn time.

"No, I'll call you back. Bye love." With that, she hung up.

"What was that about?" Rian asked, tossing his bag with his drumsticks at Jack.

"It was De, um, the journalist that's going to be doing the interviews and story," Farah explained.

"Why did she call you?" Jack asked after kicking Rian's bag across the room.

"Let's just say I know her. I need to talk to you guys about when she can come."
♠ ♠ ♠
:D thanks for commenting!

can anyone make me a banner? :]