I Miss the Lips That Made Me Fly

I remember how you tasted,

I noticed a tall figure approaching me, and my eyes went huge. I was about to rush back into the club, when they called out to me by my name. I knew that voice and I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Please, hear me out," Alex begged once I had turned back to face him.

"What do you want Gaskarth?" I spat, still irritated at him. You would be too. Even though he's got that gorgeous face, it isn't too hard to deny a jackass. He looked down, his eyes starring at his feet.

"I wanted to apologize," he mumbled. I scoffed, shifting my weight around onto my right foot, and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Really now, and why is that?" I asked, looking at him in wait.

"Because I've noticed how big of a dick I've been to you since you got back today. I shouldn't be so.. so.." He couldn't get the wording right.

"Arrogant. A pompous little ass," I filled in for him.

"Right. An arrogant, pompous asshole. And I just really want to apologize, because we both know that's not how I really am. I've just been.. having difficult times since you've been gone. You don't understand how much I've missed you. And just to see you come back, without any warning? I shouldn't had done that, and I'm sorry," he said, then turned and walked away. I went to say something, but my throat hitched in my throat.

"Alex," I coughed, but it was hardly audible. Instead, I ran forward, which was difficult in these heels. But I caught up with him, turning him around by his shoulder. "Wait. Don't go." I breathed. I leaned over, unlatching my heels and taking them off.

"Want to tell me something else that can slightly damage my ego?" He said.

"How dare you even imply that, Alex. Everything I said was true, and you know it. I stopped you because I.. I want to accept your apology. I know you got hurt, I know you did. But you AREN'T the only one. You can't just, sulk around now that I'm back and be such a jerk to me Alex," I whined slightly, stomping my foot childishly.

"Delilah, I don't think this is the best place to be discussing this. People are starring," Alex told me. I looked around, noticing that a few people waiting to get in line were looking. Just then, the taxi I had called for pulled up. I threw my hands up in the air.

"You still live at your old house?" I asked him.

"Why don't you let me give you a ride there?" He offered.

"Because the taxi I called for is already here, there's no use in that," I replied, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'll take care of it," With that, he walked over to the cab, handed him money and walked away. I glared at him, while he just shrugged and led me towards his car.

"Hey dad, I'm going to stay the night here with Farah, her and her boyfriend had a huge fight, so I told her I would stay. You'll be fine with Fiona for the night, right?" I asked, using my cell phone once we were at Alex's house.

"Of course I can. I've managed three years without you, Delilah. One more day should be perfectly fine.

"Alright, I'll be home sometime tomorrow," I hung up, and went upstairs to see Alex.

"He won't be needing me," I told him. "So, we have all the time in the world to talk." I sat down beside him on his bed, pouting my lip slightly.

"Well, why don't we start on what it was like when you first got to California," he brought up. I looked at him skeptically.

"That's what you really want to talk about?"

"What else is there to talk about? Nothing much else, unless you got something," I shook my head back and forth. We started talking about everything that bad been going on between the three years. About my job, Carl's illness, their touring, Farah and Zack being creepy, and so on. By the time we finished talking, I was laying back on Alex's bed, yawning constantly. He had his head propped up on my leg, looking up into my eyes.

"Tired?" He asked, yawning himself.

"Just a lot," I replied, covering my mouth as another one slipped.

"Eh, just go get something from my closet," he said, pointing towards it and then retreating towards the bathroom. I picked something simple out and changed before he came back. He didn't have permission to see my changing anymore.For now.

I crawled into his bed, getting underneath the comforter and getting cozy. He emerged from the bathroom a few seconds later, smiling softly at me. He flipped off the TV he had in the corner, making it completely dark other than the moonlight the filled the room through his curtains. Getting beside me, I turned on my side and looked at him. He pulled me towards him easily, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I missed you," he breathed slightly, kissing my forehead then shutting his eyes.

"I missed you too, Alex. More than you know."
♠ ♠ ♠
I promised an update, and you have one. My time, at least. It's 11:09 PM. here.
My computer has been a jerk nearly all day, so I really hope this post. But thanks to all my commenter's!

Comment and subscribe? :]