I Miss the Lips That Made Me Fly

My friends are a different breed

I heard my phone vibrating Alex's night stand as I woke up. I rotated slightly, but noticed I was still in Alex's embrace. I pulled myself out of it, however, waking him. He groaned, rolling over and facing his bedroom door. I slid my phone open, yawning slightly into it while saying 'hello.'

"Did I wake you, love?" Jack asked.

"Yes, you did. Wait, how did you get my number?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Farah's phone. But where are you, we all went by your house to make sure you're okay but you weren't there," he explained, and I heard movement.

"Well, I'm not there, I'm at Alex's place," I told him, running a hand through my hair, pulling my bangs back. Alex slowly sat up, yawning and stretching, nearly hitting me in the head until I ducked. He looked at me curiously, before getting up, with his boxers loosely placed around his hips, and going to the bathroom. I starred after him, before shaking my head and going back to the conversation on the phone.

"Are you really?" Jack asked, then I heard an echo.

"Jack, did you put me on speaker? And what fucking time is it?"

"Yesh, I did. And it's 8:42 A.M.," he responded.

"Why the fuck are you calling me this goddamn early?" I moaned, causing apparently everyone, to laugh. Alex emerged from the restroom, his face looking slightly refreshed. He strolled over to the bed, sitting beside me and pulling me onto him. He placed soft kisses on my neck, and I leaned my head back, letting him have slightly more skin to roam.

"Because we got up early! So, you're still at Alex's?" I heard Zack yell.

"Yeah, why?" I heard rustling downstairs, then what seemed like snickering. I glanced at Alex who looked slightly annoyed. He was going to get up before the door busted open, revealing all of ourdumb ass friends.

"What the hell?!" Alex yelled, while I closed my phone and tossed it onto the nightstand, listening to it 'clunk.'

"Attack!" Jack screamed, pointing his finger towards the bed, and running. My eyes grew huge, and I gasped before being tackled and knocked off the bed. I groaned, pushing Farah off of me.

"Get the- fuck off me!" I heard Alex yell as I pushed Farah off of me. Rian and Jack had talked him while Zack was smart and stayed clear. "Get out of my room!" He complained, ushering them out of the door. Farah clung to me, though, not wanting to let go.

"We need to have girl talk!" She yelled. There wasn't much to talk about, really.

"You can later when it's just the two of you. Now, you go too." He demanded, huffing in annoyance. She cried in fake agony before leaving, closing the door behind her. Alex rushed to it, making sure to lock it before returning back to me, lifting me up and placing me back on the bed.

"We're friends with them, why?" I joked, smiling at him warmly.

"Because they're about as weird as we are.. or, used to be," he said, his voice trailing off at the end.

"Alex, my look and things my have changed, but my personality hasn't. I'm still the same person, well, maybe a little more outgoing, though," I said, hurt from the fact that he thinks I'm really different.

"I don't think you're different. Well, I do. It's just been so long, Delilah," he said, looking up slightly, then closing his eyes. I leaned forward, pressing my lips to his quickly, catching him completely off guard.

"I promise I'm not so different," I mumbled against them, then getting up and walking out into the hallway to meet our neurotic friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
School started back tomorrow.
Fuck. Me.

My shoes are being difficult, I'm about to throw them out the window.
Goodnight! Comment and subscribe, loves!