I Miss the Lips That Made Me Fly

There's A Story

"Alright you guys, shut up!" I complained while I sat on Carl's couch. We all headed back over here to work on the story, and I recommended here. Plus, I had to change anyways.

Carl laughed at everyone as they finally all settled down. I could tell that Alex was a bit on edge being around him, knowing what had happened four years ago. He sat beside Zack and Rian on the opposite couch while Jack was in the middle of the floor laying and Farah was beside me.

"Buenos tardes, Delilah. Time for you medicine, Senior Carl," Fiona chirped, skipping slightly into the room. Odd.

"Alright, alright. Just don't mess up my house, you guys," he warned before rolling himself into the kitchen.

"Adios," she laughed slightly and waved before following him into the kitchen. I glanced uneasily at the others before chuckling and turning towards them all.

"Well, everyone, I'm just going to ask some simple questions and all I need for you all to do is answer being yourself. Simple, yeah?" They all nodded. Jack rolled over onto his stomach, cupping his head with his palms and shoving his elbows into the carpet. I shook my head, opening my journal, and getting down to business.

"Okay, so what do you guys do to constantly keep being energetic on stage? I mean, you guys are always so upbeat and exciting on stage," I asked them from another question on my list. There weren't many, since I wanted more room for their answers.

"Well, I eat babies for their energy," Jack joked. "I'm kidding. Mostly, we just drink a lot of Red Bull and sugar-packed foods."

"Lovely Jack, really. Alright. How has tour been for the past few years for you guys?" I questioned them.

"So much fucking fun. We've made a lot of friends with other fantastic bands that have been with us; they're all great. Plus, with all the outrageous and kick-ass fans, what couldn't we love?" Zack said, laughing slightly.

"I agree. Tour is more than just getting drunk and singing on stage. It's about doing what you love, while have too much fun for your own good, and making others happy to be fans of the shit you create," Rian piped in, smiling with his piano teeth.

"Alright, this last one's for Alex. From all your albums, it's been said that you write the lyrics for the songs. What's your inspiration?"

"To tell you the truth, I've had many inspirational reasons. One, is all my kick ass friends and the crazy parties we've had. And another, was this God damn awesome girl I know, that has made me fallen so had for her that it's unreal. But, that's enclosed information," he said, starring straight into my eyes. I sighed slightly, feeling the awkward, tense situation in the air.

Someone's phone started ringing, making me sigh slightly with relief. Zack stood up swiftly, jogging out of the room with his phone in hand. Farah curiously looked at him, before following him out. Rian and Jack looked at each other, then at Alex.

"I need to piss. Where's the bathroom?" Jack asked. I rolled my eyes at his crude manor, but pointed towards the bathroom anyways.

"Oh, look at that. I'm going to go get my phone out of my car," Rian stated, glancing down at the floor.

"Rian, your phone is in your hand," I reminded him.

"Oh! Will you look at that. I should go call Kara, then."

With that, he scurried out the front door, leaving Alex and me alone. I shifted around uneasily before deciding to break the silence.

"Is what you said true, Alex?" I whispered slightly.

"I wouldn't lie when it comes to that, Delilah," he told me sincerely. I smiled weakly at him, not sure what to say exactly. "Look, I have absolutely no shame in admitting that I wrote a lot of songs because of you," he had moved to the couch I was sitting on, taking my hands in his.

"Alex- I'm shocked. Shouldn't be surprised, not trying to be conceited. But yeah, you know.." I rambled. He sighed, cupping my face, and pulling his lips onto mine. Right when I was getting into it, someone busted in.

"Nothing personal you guys, but you've gotta cut this shit out. Come on, Alex. Matt called and said he needs to talk to us guys. Meaning, Farah, you can't go. Let's go, lover boy," Zack ushered Alex out, who had a toothy grin playing on his face but slapped Zack for calling him lover boy.

"Boys," Farah sighed, rolling her eyes and plopping down on the couch beside me.

"They're.. they're something else. I'm going to go spend time with Carl, you wanna go with?" I asked. She starred at me unsure, then slowly nodded her head and followed me into the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Delilah

Sorry for the lack of updates! I'm up to my neck in school work, which I stopped to finish this!
Sorryyyyyy, once again. Gotta go finish this shit! sdyuf89dspf
Thanks for the comments and subscriptions! You guys are amazing!