Satora

Satora Prologue.

Prologue.
I could feel the magic surging through my veins. I had never felt such intense pain or such perfect ecstasy, as now, when I would never be the same. And as I lay there, in that dark little room where he left me, I could feel with a heightened sense of correctness that life now would be strange, new, and obviously different. I wondered suddenly where he went. Why would he just leave like that, after he had hurt me? My wrists were still chained to the wall, my head still bashed until bloodied, but I felt strong. I tugged lightly on the chains and to my surprise, the snapped free. Why was this happening to me? Why did he have to do it?
I sat on the dirt floor and saw a full moon shining through the bared window. i stand up on strangely strong legs and as I look down at my body, terror washes over me.
Who was I? This wasn’t what I looked like before. Whom did these toned legs and muscular arms belong to? Certainly not me, did they?
Who was he to have done this? What was he? How could he inject this terrible magic into me and change my body, just by saying a few words.
I tore my gaze away from the sky and looked at the room. The window was the only exit into the outside world, the bed I was previously chained to was pushed up into one corner, and there was a rocking chair across from it. They were the only furnishings.
All of a sudden. A pain shot up my legs and into my back. I sank unsteadily to the floor.
None of this makes sense to you does it? No, well maybe I should start from the beginning. Come alone and listen to me. I’ll tell you a story.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know its really short
but its just a beginning
comment and tell me what you thingPLEASE!
the next one probably wont be out for a few days
srry
love ya'll
lovelasts