Sequel: Black Sun

Full Moon

Emmett Tells Me About My Blood

I stood on the beach of La Push waiting to see if the wolves would show and if Emmett would come alone. Jacob stood beside me, I could tell that he was upset about this whole ordeal. I saw Sam and the pack coming fron the woods, in human form, and almost at the exact same time, Emmett appeared quickly, I heard Leah and Paul growl but the others seemed civalized enough.

"What do you want our help with, bloodsucker?" asked Jacob, I gave him a stern look.

"Killing my family, I want to be on the side of good" said Emmett looking at everyone one at a time.

"You're a bloodsucker, why should we trust you?" asked Leah in her normal bitchy tone.

"Because I want to help you, because I am not like my family. I can be a spy for you, pretend I am with them but find out what they are doing and you can stop it before it happens" said Emmett, Sam made a grunt.

"For some reason, I believe you, Emmett., " said Sam looking at Emmett and then to Jacob, "we need you back in the pack, Jacob"

"Sam, the only way I will rejoin the pack if you all keep your snide remarks about me and Zeek to yourselves" said Jacob with a growl.

"Fine, as you wish." said Sam, the others nodded but I had a feeling they didn't truly mean it, "we will be going now, Jacob come by the house tomorrow we will discuss are new plan"

"Alright" said Jacob as the others left, Seth looked back and gave us a polite wave, I liked that kid, Emmett stayed, Jacob eyed him curiously. "What else you want bloodsucker?"

"I want to let you know I will keep an eye on Zeek at school, I want your trust, both of yours" said Emmett.

"I don't normally trust bloodsuckers, but if you will protect Zeek at school I will try" said Jacob, Emmett nodded.

"I will watch him carefully" said Emmett, I rolled my eyes.

"I love the whole act like I am not here thing, but don't I get a say?" I asked, they both looked at me.

"No" they both said in unison, I put my arms over my chest, I knoew I looked like a spoiled child, but I didn't care.

"My family wants to kill you most of all, Zeek. You know our secret and your friends and lovers with the wolves, plus there is something about your blood" said Emmett, he even licked his lips, Jacob didn't like that, he took a step in front of me.

"You will not be tasting my boyfriends blood, again" said Jacob with a growl.

"Again? When have you tasted my blood?" I asked curiously, I didn't remember this.

"The night I saved you in the woods, Emmett here cut your chest and tasted your blood before I could save you" said Jacob his eyes narrowing at Emmett, who raised his hands.

"I had to do something without raising my families suspicions and without killing him" said Emmett, Jacob let out a grunt.

"What's different about my blood?" I asked curiously.

"I am not sure, it taste like, well like passion and love" said Emmett.

"What does blood normally taste like to you?" I asked curiously, Jacob made a gagging sound.

"Like life and salt, your blood is sweet" said Emmett with a odd look, Jacob grabbed my hand.

"We better get going to the house, see you later bloodsucker" said Jacob pulling me away from Emmett and towards the car, I looked back to see Emmett staring at me, the odd look still on his face, I wish I could read it.