Sequel: Black Sun

Full Moon

I Get Into A Fight

My mind was on a million different things as I sat in English class, I could feel eyes on me, I looked over to see Jasper looking at me with a hunger in his eyes, I looked back at Emmett who gave me a look that seemed to tell me not to worry, but how was I not suppose to worry a family of vampires wants me dead. The bell rang, the students rushed out of the class room like the room was about to explode, but it seemed people didn't like to stay in the same room with the Cullens for long, even if they didn't know the truth about them, they still knew they were evil and different. I grabbed my books and walked out of the classroom into the crowded hallway, I looked down the hall to see Edward and Alice talking with Jasper and Emmett. I didn't like seeing them talking in a group like that, especially when they looked at me during the talking.

"Zeekster, what up?" came Mike's voice, I wasn't sure if I liked this new nickname of his.

"Not much, Mike. What's up with you?" I asked as I walked to my locker, he followed.

"Nothing much, there is a movie playing tonight, do you want to go?"

"I don't know if that is such a good idea, being out at night , doesn't seem safe"

"I promise we will be safe, the wolves will protect us" said Mike like he knew what he was talking about, sure he knew, but he didn't really know.

"Let me ask Jacob if he wants to come, ok?" I asked, Mike stared at me.

"What's up with you and him, he has to be everywhere with you, are you two gay together?" asked Mike, I couldn't tell if he knew or not, but I didn't like him saying stuff like that.

"Mike, does it matter, if I am your friend now will I still be your friend if you knwo the truth?" I asked, Mike shrugged and then nodded.

"Yeah, we will still be friends. I just never had a gay friend before"

"Well now you have one, so is it alright if I ask my boyfriend to come?" I asked, Mike nodded, but almost like he didn't want to, the bell rang, "I got to go to class, see ya"

I stood outside the theatre with Jacob, after convincing him to come with me and telling him it could be our first date, he obliged. Mike and Jessica approached us, we said hellos, boughts our tickets, and then walked inside.

"Do you want any snacks?" Jacob asked me.

"Popcorn, a coke, and sour patch kids" I said with a smile, Jacob smiled and went to the snack bar. I was watching my boyfriend, Jessica and Mike had gone to save seats, when some bumped into me, I turned around waiting to see a Cullen but it was just some tan, girl with a friend.

"I am so sorry, I can't talk and walk" said the girl with a smile.

"It's cool, don't worry about it" I said polietly.

"Here ya go, " said Jacob then stopped, I looked over to see him staring at the girl with an odd look on his face, "Zeek"

"Well we better go in our movie, see ya" I said waving to the girls, I had to basically drag Jacob into the theatre, I didn't know what was up with him. We sat down beside Jessica and Mike, I was sitting with Mike to my left and Jacob to my right. I watched the girls from the lobby walk in, they walked to our aisle, I didn't like that as the girls sat down beside Jacob. The lights dimmed and the chessy comedy movie started to play. I tried to hold Jacob's hand during the movie but he kept moving his hand before I could grab it, I didn't know what was going on. I heard whispering coming from beside me, I turned to see the girl was whispering stuff in Jacob's ear and he was smiling, I couldn't stay in here anymore. I got up and walked passed them. I walked to the lobby and sat down on a bench. How could Jacob flirt with a girl right when he was on a date with me, I felt a hand on my back, I expected it to be Jacob but it wasn't hot like Jacob's, I turned to see Mike standing there.

"You don't like the movie?" asked Mike sitting down beside me, I shrugged.

"I just needed some air, was Jacob and that girl making out yet?" I asked, Mike looked at me oddly.

"Ah, so you think Jacob likes that girl?"

"I don't know, " I said as people started coming out of the doorway, I saw Jacob talking to that girl and Jessica behind him, Jacob looked over at me and looked off, "guess I will see"

"Where did you go?" asked Jacob as we sat in the car after we said our goodbyes to Jessica and Mike.

"You noticed?" I shot coldly.

"Of course I noticed, what's wrong with you?" asked Jacob looking at me confused.

"You were practically fucking that girl, what is up with that?" I asked angrily, Jacob turned and looked away from me.

"Somethings wrong with me"

"Like what? Youre a jerk? a slut?" I shot angrily.

"No, I imprinted on her" Jacob said angrily, I didn't know what to say or do, I just looked at him angrily, how could he do this to me, "We are only suppose to imprint once in our lives and now I have two"

"Stop the car, let me out" I said trying to fight back my tears.

"No, it's not safe and it's about to rain"

"Let me out of the goddamn car now!" I screamed, I knew we were still in Forks, I could go somewhere.

"Fine you want out, "said Jacob parking the car on the side of a street near the high school, "get the fuck out"

"Fine, asshole" I said, I got out of the car and slammed the door. I couldn't spend another minute with him. He could go see that girl for all I cared, I watched the car speed away, I sat down on the asphalt as the tears rushed from my eyes, I didn't care about being alone in the parking lot, I was hurting so bad I wish the vampires would come and kill me.