Sequel: Black Sun

Full Moon

Someone Gets Me Out Of The Rain

The rain started to pour down on my, but I didn't care. The rain seemed the perfect way to top of this amazing night, all I needed now was the Cullens to come and kill me. I couldn't believe Jacob had actually left me on the side of the road, but it just goes to show that he really doesn't love me. I didn't understand imprinting, but I thought you only imprinted on your true love, how could Jacob imprint on me and that fucking slut?

"Zeek? Is that you?" I heard someone calling my name, I couldn't tell who it was, all I could hear was rain and thunder, "holy shit it is you, what are you doing out here?"

"I..Jacob..broke..up" I said the words in between sobs, I felt the person pick me up, I couldn't tell who it was but I didn't care. Moments later I found myself on the back seat of a Jeep, a warm blanket over my body, there was someone in front of me, but I couldn't tell who it was from the rain and tears in my eyes.I blinked a couple of times, my eyes unblurred and I saw that Emmett was sitting in the drivers seat looking at me.

"You ok?" asked Emmett in a concerned tone.

"Does it look like I am fucking ok?"

"No, what happend, why were you sitting in the school parking lot in the rain?"

"Because Jacob left me there, I don't want to talk about this right now" I said, hoping no more tears would fall right now.

"Is there someplace I can take you?" asked Emmett, it was then I realized I had no where to go, I was back where I started when I came into this town.

"No, I don't" I said with a sigh.

"What about Mike Newton's? Aren't you and he friends?"

"Yeah, but I doubt he lets me stay at his house"

"Doesn't hurt to ask, besides I would let you stay at my house, but it's full of blood thirsty vampires that want you dead" said Emmett, no doubt trying to lighten the moment. I didn't say anything, I just looked at him. Emmett turned around and cranked up the Jeep and started to drive. In moments we were sitting at a corner of some street, " I have to drop you off here"

"Yeah, thanks for the ride Emmett and for the help" I said as I opened the door and got out, I waved to Emmett as I started to walk in the rain down the street until I reached a house with The Newton's on the mailbox, I gave a sigh as I walked up the walkway to the front door, I rang the doorbell, moments later MIke came to the door wearing red sleeping pants and no shirt.

"Zeek, what's wrong?" asked Mike as he stepped out of the way and let me in.

"It's a long story, but the jist of it is, Jacob and I broke up because he is in love with that girl from tonight. I have no where to go, can I stay here?" I spit it all out, just wanting to get it all out.

"Yeah, man, that's cool. My parent's won't mind" said Mike, "they are asleep, we can talk to the in the morning"

"Thanks Mike, I know we barely know each other"

"Not a problem, you're my friend. Let's get you into some dry clothes" said Mike leading me up the stairs and into his bedroom. It was decorated like any straight guys bedroom, pictures of favorite rock bands on the wall, there was a picture of him and jessica on his nightstand(which was turned away from the bed, that was interesting). Mike went into the closet and pulled out some basketball shorts and a sleeveless tshirt with a beach sunset and Hawaii printed underneath it. He handed me a towel from the bathroom off of his room, I didn't even care, I just stripped off my wet clothes and dried off right there. I slipped on the clothes, I looked up to see Mike looking a little red.

"Sorry, I should have went somewhere private to do that" I said.

"No, it's cool, I have been in a lockerroom before" said Mike with a chuckle, I smiled, " Do you want the bed? I can take the floor"

"No, I can't ask you to do that. I can take the floor ir we can share the bed, but you probably wouldn't want to share a bed with a gay guy"

"It doesn't bother me, Zeek. I know you won't molest me" Mike said with a smile.

"Ok, sharing a bed then" I said as I walked to the bed and got under the sheets, Mike got in beside me.

"I am sorry about you and Jacob, Jessica was saying tonight how cute you guys were together" said Mike beside me, I could barely see him in the darkness of the room.

"Mike, i don't want to talk about this, not tonight, it just happend" I said as a tear fell from my eyes.

"Sorry, Zeek"

"It's ok, Mike. Night" I said turning away from Mike as I wiped a tear from my cheek, moment later I heard Mike snoring slightly, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.