Sequel: Black Sun

Full Moon

Emmett Takes Me To Seattle

I didn't know where Emmett was taking me as we drove out of Forks in his Jeep, he kept the heat up which was good, since it was freezing outside today and raining(what a surprise). I saw the Space Needle shootin up to the sky, why did he bring me to Seattle.

"Why are we in Seattle?" I asked curiously, Emmett looked over at me and smiled.

"There's something I want you to see, something that will make you feel safer" said Emmett as he turned down a side street instead of going into the city. Emmett parked in front of a small house with red shudders, it looked like a quaint little home. Emmett parked the car and in a move so fast I couldn't see came to my side and opened the door for me. I smiled at him and followed him up to the house, Emmett knocked on the door when a beautiful girl with red hair opened it and smiled at us both.

"Emmett, this is a suprise, " she said looking at him and then at me, "and who is this?"

"Victoria, this is Zeek. The boy I was telling you about" said Emmett introducing us, she gave Emmett a knowing smile and gave me a warm one.

"Come in, I have heard alot about you" said Victoria as she invited us in, we walked into the den where a very sexy guy with long blonde hair was sitting shirtless and shoeless watching tv, "this is my lover, James. James this Zeek and you know Emmett"

"Emmett, man what's up?" said James getting off the sofa and shaking our hands.

"Not much, I brought Zeek over to meet the vampires who are on his side" said Emmett, I glanced at me quickly, then at James and Victoria.

"You are vampires?" I asked, they both smiled at me.

"Don't worry, brownie. Your neck is safe" said James with a smile as he pulled Victoria close.

"You don't eat people either?" I asked, they nodded.

"Yep, we perfer animals, we would never take life away from anyone" said Victoria sweetly.

"You do smell good though, you smell different then other humans" said James sniffing the air.

"That's what I said too, I just can't put my finger on it" said Emmett as he leanded down and smelled my neck, I quickly moved away, I didn't like him sniffing me, it felt odd.

"Don't worry, Zeek. They won't hurt you. The Cullens are the only vampires that want you dead, but we are going to make sure that doesn't happen" said Victoria we a reassuring smile.

"I know Emmett won't hurt me" I said, they all smiled.

It was late when Emmett and I started back to Forks, I liked James and Victoria, and I felt a little safer with two vampires on my side. Emmett was poking me, I was laughing, I hated being tickled.

"Stop" I said with a laugh.

"Why are you ticklish?" asked Emmett with a smile as he tickled me.

"Yes, so please stop" I said as I laughed again, but a laugh bump knocked us out of our tickle fest, Emmett stopped the car, "what happened?"

"I think I hit something" said Emmett parked as we both got out, sure enough there in the middle of the road was a long, furry creature. We walked closer, the fur started to dissapear and my heart started beating faster then it ever had before, there in the middle of the road was Jacob, naked and bloody.